The compitition day

Today, is the competition day, and were currently at the bus, going to the venue. We wish ourselves luck as we get off the bus. Its 3:30 in the afternoon and the competition will start in 30 mins. So that means we have time to prepare ourselves. We went here in busan 2 days ago cuz the teacher asked us who has a house that we can stay for the said event. I offered to use my house, since we are a total of 18 heads, including the teacher. Blackpink, Astro, and Bts. Blackpink shared one room, with 4 double deck beds. While Bts' maknaes shared the same room, with 1 bed each, and hyung line, shared the same room, different beds as well. Astro's Moonbin, Mj, and Rocky shared a room, while San ha, Jin-jin shared the same room and Eunwoo oppa has his own room in this house. The teacher stayed on the Master's bedroom which is supposedly my parent's room. We are now done preparing,  and will be called to the stage in 5 minutes. To be honest,  im very nervous, but i had to do this, for the school.

So they called Bts on stage first... their so awesome.

Blackpink Pov:
Jennie's mind: Daebak! So amazing...
Rose's mind: Good job boys!
Jisoo's mind: That's my boys...
Yn's mind: We didnt practice for nothing... Good job oppa's...

After their done, the MC called....

Astro....

As they dance, we kept on shouting their namesfor freaking support and fucking confidence... Or, i just love them.... pffftt.

So after another dance, its our turn already....

(You're Lisa btw)
That was our first dance and its pretty tiring...

Bts Pov: (thoughts only)

Rm: oh... my... fucking..... THEIR SO HOT... and yn... wow...

Jin: My baby Yn, she's so hot... omg... her dance.

Suga: wow... Swag!

J-hope: amazing! She's like a ball of sunshine in my eyes...

Jimin: that ass baby... uhhh, what's goin' on with me?!

V: good job yn-ahhh...

Jungkook: is it just me or she's so sexy right now?
End of Pov..

Yn pov:
After a couple minutes, we wereonce again called for a remix dance ...

Here we go again... ugh

So after that, its bts' turn once again...

I cant deny, their so amazing!

After them, Astro...

My oppa is so cool!! But of course,  IM BETTER...

After the other school's performance, once again...
Our turn... this time, Astro came first...

So, bts' turn again...

So after them... Our solos...

After jennie unnie, Meh?!

That's a big Swag! Omg i drained my energy so fucking much! I need food... I ate sandwich at the dressing room with Blackpink, Astro and Bts... but suddenly the teacher came in and spoke...
Dt: Guys, i have to tell you something....

What is he gonna say? Is it good or bad? Do they need to worry?
Lets find out on the next chapter...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A:n note:

Anyeonghaseyo readers... sowwyyy for this short chaper ...
Pls vote, and follow me! And always stay tuned for the other chapters to come...
If there is wrong grammar,  or miss spelled words, pls tell me through the comments. I'll be happy to accept my mistakes! Thank you!