Heart breaks and Goodbyes

I called Eunwoo oppa and luckily he picked up. We decided to meet at the Han River , and we did. I told him everything and I'm greatful that he is my brother. Jimin is my first love, first kiss, first s*x and first heartbroken. In short, My first. I was so hurt that I made Eunwoo oppa's shirt wet because of tears. Well, I think I'll be moving to U.S and never come back. That's for the best. I also told him about my baby and he said, we'll be raising it together. I love him so much. He is so kind and caring. I will never imagine my life without him. After crying my eyes out, I fell asleep in Eunwoo oppa's arms.

Eunwoo POV:

I was composing another song for my friends when Yn called me. Strange... She never calls me when she's with Jimin. What happened? I answer the call and heard her, CRYING?! WHAT THE FUCK?!

Eunwoo: What is wrong Yn?!

Yn: oppa let's meet at the Han River. I can't cry alone...

I quickly grab my car keys and my phone together with my wallet to meet her. I arrive there after 10 mins or so. I asked her what the hell is wrong, and that's when she told me what happened this morning.

I was furious at first, but when she said she was pregnant, I calmed down Cuz I don't wanna stress her more than she already is.

I let her cry, so she'll feel better. Knowing her, crying will calm her. And it also keep the stress away. When we were kids, she practised that when she cried today, she's okay tomorrow. I'm sure she'll  be ok. She strong after all.

End of POV.

Jimin POV:

I can't be with a cheater anymore. Well, my best friend Jassy told me she is a cheater.

--------flashback----------

I was so happy that my best friend came back again. So, I brought Yn with me to meet Jassy today.

After 2 weeks, Jassy showed me a pic that Yen slept with another man. At first i didn't believe her, but she has a proof. If it isn't true, where did she got it? That's when I became cold to her. But Jassy said to seek a little revenge so I had to do a little... PLAY WIRH HER HEART AND FEELINGS. She did the same after all.

---------------end of flashback----------------

Today, I broke up with her cuz I can't stand to sleep with her anymore. Did she really think I'm that stupid? But, am I? Did she really cheated? But how did Jassy got the picture then? Who the hell is saying the truth?! But if Yn saying the truth, I'm screwed. I called her names. She'll never forgive me. I know.

End Of POV.

Gongju POV:

I woke up in a room. I think Eunwoo oppa's room. Tomorrow, I'll be moving to US. I'm going to raise my child alone. I'm also gonna handle our company there. I'll be replacing my mom there so she could rest.  After all, my dream family is just a fantasy. I don't need boys. I just need my friends.

Time skipue: next morning

I woke up by the sound of my precious alarm. Today I will be flying to US. Good thing Shinhye unnie is also there with the while family. Actually, seoyeon and sowon will be there!!! I missed them so much. And I will continue my studies there. I didn't tell Black pink about this, cuz' they'll surely stop me or go with me. They are the best unnies I ever had. I know they love me like I'm their own sister. I'm lucky to meet them. But, I'll just call them when I'm in the plane or airport already. I'm saying goodbye.

Now, its time for me to go. My driver is already here ready to sent me to the airport. I'm thankful to everyone especially, black pink, astro and bts. They became part of my life.

(In the car)

"I'm saying goodbye to Astro now." I decided

                      Bff   Group chat

Yn-ah: Hi guys!!! Thanks for being part of your friendship, thanks for taking care of me. Thanks for everything... Goodbye.

         +++Cha Yn left the group+++

Bye everyone. Thanks for everything.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello I'm back!! So another chapter for this story. But guys, I have another ongoing book. "Dream come true •Bts Kim Taehyung• ff". Pls support. Stay tuned for more chapters of this but I'll be ending this soon. Thanks! Also, sorry if there is grammar errors and miss spelled words. Once again, Thanks!

Shout out for ChimHope_love

Bye!!!