Always busy huh?

I quickly answered the phone.
Mom on the phone:
Yn: helo mom?
I can see that jimin and jungkook is looking at me.
Mom:uhh, hi dear. How are you doing?
Yn: come on eomma, go straight to the point. Look, if you're going to ask me if i sent someone to the hospital again, no... not yet.
I wispered the last words. But i think she still heard it...
Mom: no, no, no, im not asking you that right now, im just making sure you're okay. And...
Yn: and what? Just tell me!
Mom: can you be the model for the new arrival clothes and etc, pls. Like, tomorrow?
Yn : i knew it you wont call me for nothing, if not asking why i got in trouble again, scolding me. But, anyways, ill be there. What time?
Mom:8am to 2pm. You'll eat lunch with us.
Yn: uhh, ok. Is oppa gonna come?
Mom: yes. And also, there's going to be extras but their also popular. I think?
Yn: ok. Ok. But ill get going now. Bye...
Mom: bye sweety... always be careful..
I hung up after that. Im not surprised that she called for work. She always does that. Doesnt even ask if im still alive, if i ate already, or if im sick. Aish. Jinjja. I didn't realize that a tear fell from my eyes until jimin spoke.

Jimin: are you okay yn? Did you get scolded?
Yn: No, im fine. Dont mind me...
Jungkook : so... hyung lets go now. It's late already.
Yn: what time is it?
Jimin : 10:32pm (he reads)
Yn : ohh. I'll drive you home you want?
Jungkook : is it okay to you? We can walk. Or take a taxi. Our house is around the area.
Yn : no. I'll take you home. I brought you here, I'll bring you back. Let's go?
Jimin: Yeah, lets go. Kamsamnida!

We went out of the restaurant and headed to the parking lot. As we enter the car, i asked them what is the address, then put it in my phone > maps app. After 10 minutes, we arrived at their house. I can tell the others are here already. After they went inside the house, i started the engine, and went home. I arrived home at 11:03pm and sneaked to my room so oppa will not notice that im late. Well, I came home late. I know he'll be worried. As i lay down my bed i drifted to deep sleep instantly.

Time skip>morning:

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. As usual, lazily stand up, go to the bathroom and took a shower. After like, 20 mins, i went out of the bathroom and went to the mini mall, which is actually my walk in closet. While choosing a perfect outfit for school, i remember that im not going to attend school today because of the work my mom gave me. I ended up wearing a skirt and a long sleeve sweater. I tucked it in and put some make up, do my hair into simple braid, then done! I finished at exactly 6:30 am. I was shocked that i woke up very early today. Usually, at this time, my brother is still going to wake me up. But since im done, im going to make some breakfast for us. I ended up making toasts, sunny-side-up egg, and bacon. After cooking i heard footsteps coming from my brother's room going downstairs.

Eunwoo : wow, you're early today huh? Btw, Thanks for the food!
Yn: welcome! Anyways, were going to the company because were going to eat lunch with them(mom and dad) and im going to model again. We have to be there before 8:00 am oppa. Did you know? Are you informed?
Eunwoo : Huh?! No, no one told me about it. Aish!! I have to get ready now. Thanks for telling me!

He rushed upstairs in his room after eating his breskfast. While me, i remember that i have to practice with bts and Astro later. I told myself to ring them that im not available, but jimin is calling me now already. So, i picked it up.

Jimin on the phone:
Yn: hello?
Jimin : oh hey! Sorry for calling you early in the morning, but we will not be able to practice at your house because we have something to do. And we are not going to school today so, bye!
Yn: ohh. Ok. Im supposed to call you about it, but you called first. Anyways, bye. *cold tone*
Then i hung up.

After hunging up, i asked Eunwoo oppa if he's done.
Yn : OPPA, ARE YOU DONE? * i yelled*
Eunwoo : ALMOST. GIVE ME 5 MINS. I'LL BE THERE!
Yn : OK!

I waited patiently for him to go down. After 3 mins, He went down. And we both went to my limo. We thought it'll be more appropriate to use it than drive for our own. So, being the little sister i am, i followed. After 25 mins of car ride, were here. I saw alot of fans waiting outside the building. Cuz' i forgot to tell you guys, im a popular model. I did a quick deep breaths, and got out of the limo, to be greeted by my fans. Some are yelling "i love you" and many fans are complimenting. I love them so much...
I waved and did a flying kiss to them. After that, i went inside the company. We were greeted by the staffs and i was shocked to see Bts there. But, i just shrug it off and act cool. Im supposed to go to them but i was back hugged by my niece. They're twins anyways.

Bts pov:
We czme to puma company early because we are excited. But, we heard alot of screems from the fans downstairs, so we expect a famous model. Ehen she arrive, we were shock to see Yn.
End of pov

Yn pov:
I was shocked to see my cousin Shin Hye to visit us. And my cute 5 year old nieces are here too. Oh, jow much i missed them. I ran up and hugged Shin Hye, to be followed by her husband, Jung Suk. Their cute daughters are hugging my both legs.

Shin hye: welcome back sis.
Yn: yup. Thanks unnie. Anyways, gorgeous as always! And you little kids, where's my kisses?
Jung suk: Sowon, seoyeon, give untie some kisses.
Twins: Ne appa! (Yes daddy!)
Sowon: Untie sit down! We cant reach you.
Yn: ok babe!
I sat fdown to their height and kissed their forheads while they kissed my cheeks. After me, they run to Eunwoo oppa and did the same. Im a proud untie right now. After some family moment, eomma came out and hugged me, and Eunwoo. Same as Shin hye and the twins.

Mom: Omo! My babies are so pretty.
Me and shin hye: ofcourse!
Jung suk and Eunwoo: Us?
Appa: ofcourse same!
Eunwoo: you mean, were also pretty?
Junh suk: Pabo, he means Handsome. Aish...

And we all started laughing at the two boy's stupid argument. After some time, me and bts were dragged to the shooting area where we will be modeling. The clothes to be wore are there hanging. The staff fixed everything. Our make up, hair, and etc.
After like forever but in reality, 1 hour and 30 mins, we started shooting. I posed and posed for the advertisement. I also pose with some of the bts members which is Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and RM.
So after everything, were finally done. My mom invited Bts to eat with us. And right now, were heading to the said restaurant with bts and the twins in my limo. Im currently playing with the twins while bts is just watching us. Actually, watching me being a child again.

Sowon: Auntie, are you going to our house anytime soon? (Excited tone)
Seoyeon: and bring my favorite ok? You never cook for me since you left... (sad tone)
Yn: yah, who told you to be sad? Dont worry, im visiting next friday! Or, If im not busy... but, if not next friday, tell your mom to call me if you want me to visit ok? And sure. I'll cook. Now, lets play. What do you want to play?
Sowon: Truth or dare! We with our classmates used to play that.
Seoyeon: but you're mean at giving dares.
Sowon: i pwomise to be good at giving you dares.
Yn: ok, i will go first, sowon, truth or dare?
Sowon: truth!
Yn: ok, why are you mean at giving dares to seoyeon?
Sowon: ughh, because she's mean at giving questions for truth. Ok, now seoyeon, truth or dare?
Seoyeon : dare.
Sowon: ok, be friends with atleast one of the guys there (points at bts)
Seoyeon: but you promised!
Sowon: but, nothing's wrong with being friendly!
Seoyeon: *deep sigh* o---
I cut her off.
Yn: if you dont want, ill get the dare sowon gave you.
Seoyeon: no need Auntie nothing's wrong with being friendly. I should be friendly.
Yn: ok. As you said. Wait, guys (look at bts) be friendly!
Bts: yes (chuckle)
I chuckled as well while seoyeon went to them and introduce.
Seoyeon : Anyeonghaseyo, Lee Seoyeon imnida! Can we be friends?
Jin: sure! I am, Jin oppa. (Smile)
Jimin: im jimin oppa. (Smile)
Jungkook: im jungkook! (Bunny smile)
Rm: anyeong! Rm imnida! (Smile)
Taehyung: Hi seoyeon, im taetae! (Boxy smile)
Jhope: Hi little sunshine! Im your hope, J-hope, or you can call me hoseok oppa.
Suga: hi dear, im your yoongi oppa.
Seoyeon: nice to meet you oppas! Ill be back later, or do you want to join our game?
Bts: Sure!

Seoyeon came back with bts while me and sowon are just watching her be friendly.....

But.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guyseu! Im back! Pls vote, and follow me! And always stay tuned for the other chapters to come...
If there is wrong grammar,  or miss spelled words, pls tell me through the comments. I'll be happy to accept my mistakes! Thank you!