The Comeback

5 years later

Secretary Ma: Miss Yn, your plane will leave you if you don't hurry. Cheonsa is already at the car waiting for you. Also, your bags are complete. Let's go!

Yn: OK, OK, just have to finish this file.

Sec. Ma: no need Yn, I'll Finnish that.

Yn: Thanks Nami! You sure you don't wanna go to vacation also? Im allowing you.

Sec. Ma: No need Yn. I'm fine...

Yn: thanks beshie!!! (Hug) I'm going now, bye!

Sec. Ma: bye boo!

What happen? Well, I finished my studies, and took over my mom's company. My babygirl, Cheonsa, is a very cute and understanding girl. We always get along. And she's like my happy pill. She's 5 years old now, and she's in grade 2. She accelerated because of her high IQ she got from me.  I never told her about Jimin. Thankfully, she never asked. Were happy living together. And now, I'm going back to Korea to attend Jisoo unnie's wedding. Thank god, its Cheonsa's school break. We have 2 months to spend time together. Every after her school, she goes straight to my office to entertain me. I love her so much. She's also brave and strong. She is now learning martial arts and I'm very proud of her. My baby, she's growing up so fast. She loves going to amusement parks which we do every weekends cuz' we do a lot on week days. For me, work, work, work and help her to do her assignments. While Cheonsa, assignment, study, assignment, play with me! We always bond together no matter how busy we are. Sometimes, we cook together, sometimes bake. She's a great dancer too! And so talented.

Our driver snap me back to reality when he broke the silence.

Driver: Miss, we arrive!

Cheonsa: yey! Mommy, were going to amusement park once we arrive OK??

Yn: of course babe.

Cheonsa: let's go now mommy!!! Thanks driver oppa!!!

Yn: (giggle) OK, OK, chill babe. Chill.

Cheonsa: yes mam! *salute*

Then we broke down laughing with driver oppa.

Driver: you should go now girls. The plane might leave you.  Take care!

Yn: thanks oppa.  Let's go babe??

We went out of the car and went inside the airport. Luckily, we were right on time when the attendants call our plane numbers and the destination.

On the mic:

Atention all passengers, the trips to Seoul South Korea will be leaving in 5 mins. Pls be there asap. Thanks.

(Sorry I didn't know how the airport say it. I never went there.)

Cheonsa and I almost run to the gate where our plane is.  I carry my bags which consists of 2 heavy and big bags and a shoulder bag I carry everywhere.

While cheonsa on the other hand has 2 bags Big bags.

We arrive at the plane excitedly, and rested for the rest of the flight.

Time skipue >> at Seoul South Korea

Were now going to our house. Currently at the car, I texted black pink that I'm back with my child already. Cheonsa is asleep, probably tired because of the long flight.

Tomorrow, were going to meet Jisoo unnie with the girls. I'm happy to see them again.

Time skipue>>> (sorry) Next day