I love you too!!!

Yn: so babe, lets get goin, cuz i know the boys i have with me are also bored already. And boys, letz go!

Me, junho, Jimin, mj, and jungkook went inside my car and drove home.

Jimin kept staring at me for some reasons, but everytime I'd feel that, i turn red. And not only that, my heart also skips a billion beats and for god's sake, pls explain.

I think i find him cute... and yeah totally handsome.  He's also hot. Ugh... why am i feeling cold sweats? I think im being too much here. But i really think I LOVE HIM... Or, do i? Well, for now, idk.

We arrive at home but no one seems to be there. So i called Oppa, back facing the boys, leaving the door widely open, he answered immediately. 

PHONE CALL:

Yn: hey, where's everyone?

Eunwoo : oh.. i forgot to tell you. But after 10 mins, you have to call me again ok?

Yn: huh? Why? And where's my unnies?

Eunwoo: ugh, leave them in good hands sis.  They're fine. I guess. They're with the boys, playing around. So, gtg now bye!

Yn: ugh, bye?

Then he hung up. I patiently waited for ten mins. I turn around to tell the boys the same thing he told me, but their gone. I decided to shrug it off, Then i called oppa AGAIN. But this time, it took me 5-6 rings before he picks up.

Eunwoo: blackpink are coming!

Yn: seriously, what the fuck is going on?

Eunwoo: language young lady.

Then hung up. I wonder what is really going on. But then, i remembered my birthday. Yeah.

After a few minutes, i my unnies came and brought me to a beautiful shore decorated with pink and white roses. I walked to the table seeing a bouquet of Flowers. I gently grab it and saw a letter.  It says "Turn around" which i quickly did. When i turned around...

"Surprise! Happy birthday!" They said in unison... then...

Then they sang a happy birthday song. After singing, Jimin went up to me and grabbed my hand. He looked at me in the eye and said...

"Yn... ever since I met you, i fell for you already.  Pls be my girlfriend.... " said Jimin.

"Ughmm, Jimin, i- i, i think i... well, I LOVE YOU TOO... And i might consider your offer as well. "

I answered. His face lit up and started to hug me really tight.  I returned the hug and enjoyed the night they had prepared for me. I relly love them. And im thankful to have them.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

So, hey dudes! Im back! Sorry for this short chapter...  but, next chapter will be hopefully long. And, luv ya! Vote and recomend my story to others! And... you can comment any suggestion you'd like. Kamsa!