allies

Natsu POV

"-might help you get back your Luce,"

Mira's words kept replaying in my head. Get back Luce? Firstly, she isn't even mine. Secondly, am I losing her? To that stripper boy? Damn. Thinking hurts my brain.

"Natsu-Kun?"

I turned around and saw Juvia.

"Oh hey Juvia," I greeted.

Awkward silence filled the air. I saw her glancing on the bench I was sitting on so I immediately scooted to one corner. Juvia took a seat at the other corner of the bench. I decided to break the silence.

"Hey Natsu-Kun"

"Hey Juvia-"

"Uhm Natsu-Kun speak first,"

"Well, by any chance did Mira send you here?" I asked.

"That was what Juvia wanted to ask Natsu-Kun. Did Mira-san send Natsu-Kun here too?" Juvia asked.

I nodded my head.

"Why would she ask Juvia to meet her here when she asked Natsu-Kun to meet her here too at the same timing?" Juvia said while tapping her chin and looking up at the Sakura tree.

I shrugged my shoulders and look at the pond water.

"She promised me that she would help me get Luce- i mean Lucy back," I said.

I couldn't bring myself to call her 'Luce'. It was a special nickname I gave her and now that naked popsicle is using it too, I just don't feel comfortable calling her that anymore. I'm weird.

I saw Juvia's lips formed a frown.

"Mira-san said she was going to talk to Juvia about Gray-sam- i mean Gray-san," Juvia muttered.

Wow, Gray-san?

"What happened?"

"Juvia feels like she should give up on Gray-san,"

Well if I were her, I would too. Gray treated her so badly and shove her effort aside like it was nothing. And if Juvia isn't enough, he has to go and steal Luc- Wait. I shouldn't say he 'steal' Lucy. Lucy doesn't belong to anyone.

"Well.." I said looking up at the Sakura petals.

"Lucy is definitely angry at me. She chose to go on a job with that ice prick rather than me!" I exclaimed.

I looked at Juvia who was at the brim of tears. Crap. I probably shouldn't have mentioned Gray and Lucy being together.

Juvia wipe the tears and sighed heavily.

"Maybe they like each other,"

Ouch. I felt like an arrow shot through my heart. It wasn't Cupid's arrow, it was a poison filled explosive rejection arrow.

"Sorry to keep you two waiting!"

"Mira! / Mira-san!" Both Juvia and I exclaimed.

Mira sat in-between Juvia and I. She clearly ran all the way here from the guild because she was panting really heavily.

"What does Mira-san want to say about Gray-san?" Juvia asked.

Mira stared her when she used 'san' instead of 'sama'.

Mira POV

"Well you two have similar problems,"

"How similar?" They asked in unison.

I chuckled.

"You two are also pretty similar in a weird way,"

"I don't get it," Natsu said.

"I'm saying. You two have the same wanting. For your crush to like you back,"

"I don't like Lucy!" Natsu exclaimed while blushing a deep shade of crimson red.

I looked at him sarcastically and pouted.

"Then I guess you should tell Lucy goodbye because I bet plenty of boys would want her," I said, trying to break Natsu's exterior shell.

I saw Natsu jerked a bit before looking at me seriously, indirectly telling me to continue on with what I was previously saying.

"But the problem is Lucy and Gray has been hanging out together a lot. And you two want to break them up right?" I said.

Natsu and Juvia looked at me with a mix of 'hell yes' and guiltiness in their faces.

"What if you two start hanging out and make them jealous? Then they would want you back!" I suggested.

I saw Natsu's and Juvia's eyes popped out!

"That's crazy! Juvia doesn't like Natsu-Kun!" Juvia protested.

"Yeah! It'll never work," Natsu added.

Oh doubting my plans, are we?

"Unless you two have any other choices... Come on. It's to get your lovers back. You don't have to genuinely love each other just pretend to. Make them jealous to the core! And when they ask or confront you about it, act super cold," I said, attempting to convince them even more.

"As cold as Gray is to Juvia.." I heard Juvia whispered and I nodded my head.

"Fine, but this better work," Natsu grunted.

"Juvia agrees with Natsu-Kun. If Juvia loses Gray-san further then Juvia doesn't know what she'll do!" Juvia cried.

I smiled to reassured them.

"Juvia guess that Natsu-Kun and Juvia are partners now,"

"Yeah but I don't want to call you my partner though.." Natsu responded.

"How about we call ourselves team.. Navia?" I recommended.

"Much better! See you first thing in the morning Juvs," Natsu chirped while waving his hand and walking away.

Woah, what's with Natsu and giving everyone nicknames. He just called Juvia 'Juvs'.

I saw Juvia still feeling a little uncertain. I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry, we can do this." I reassured.

I saw Juvia cracked a small smile and nodded her head. We parted our ways then. Can't wait to put this plan into action!