Gruvia

Only for this chapter :
Italic wordings = Gray
Juvia = normal

Juvia POV

I couldn't help but just cry. To let it all out. I looked like a psycho in public!

"Juvia!"

Oh crap. I frantically looked around before running to who knows where.

"Go away!" I yelled, unsure of where I was going.

"Juvia!" dammit he's chasing me from behind and I'm not the fastest runner in the world. He was catching up quick. I felt my heart racing, like as if I was running away from a murderer. Well, Gray is the man whom murdered my heart.

"Ouch!" I tripped. This is so heckin cliche'.

I sprained my ankle. I was basically limping to get away on the floor. Gray stood in front of me. I looked pathetic.

"Let me help yo-"

"I don't need your help!" I hissed.

He sighed heavily before sitting down in front of me. He stared at me up and down. I felt extremely uncomfortable.

"Could you look away?" I asked while blushing.

Gray blushed as well. C-cute. I tried my best to sit up straight.

"Sorry,"

"What do you want?"

"You aren't speaking in third person anymore-"

"Yeah thought it'd be annoying to some people,"

"I thought it was cute," I heard Gray muttered.

"Juvia. I know you wouldn't want to listen to this. But I'm sorry. When I thought I lost you, I really panicked. I don't want to lose anyone in my life. I thought if I went through with the plan, and went on a date with Lucy, you'd want me back. I'm sorry, I'm just a man full of ego,"

"If you want me back you could've just ask..it's that easy,"

"Yeah but you were so cold to me. I felt like there was no way to get you back unless I did something extreme. Guess I went about it the wrong way.."

"Well that's how Juvia feels,"

"Really?"

"Gray is always cold to Juvia. Juvia thought Gray would only pay attention to her if she did something extreme like confess her love to him everyday," I admit, I chuckled abit on the last part.

"It must have felt horrible then.."

"It does,"

Awkward silence filled the air.

"Do you still love me?"

"I don't know. Gray did chose to go on a job with Lucy-san rather than Juvia,"

"I don't like her! I swear,"

"Yeah right," I pouted. I saw Gray sighed heavily while rubbing his forehead.

"Lucy wanted me to help her make Natsu jealous. She has a stupid fat crush on him. Idiot, look at the trouble we got into,"

My eyes widened and my tensed shoulders dropped. Thank Mavis! I felt so relieved when I heard that. Gray's face soften when he looked at me.

"I followed through with her plan not considering that I'll lose you. I thought you would still wait for me. I guess I was wrong,"

"Nobody can wait forever, Gray," Gray's face saddened.

"I know.."

"Then what's with Erza-san?"

"She planned this whole thing with Lucy and I,"

"Why didn't Lucy ask advice from Mira,"

"She didn't wanna be teased,"

Makes sense now. It was quite a lot to take in though.

"How about you and Natsu? What was that about,"

"Nani?? Oh well. We thought we lost both you and Lucy so we tried to make you two jealous hehe. It sounds pretty stupid now though," I said while rubbing the back of my neck. Gray facepalmed.

"We had the same plan," Gray chuckled. We sat there quietly until Gray stood up and offered a hand.

"Let me help you,"

I swear I saw my Prince Charming. Theight from the moon bounced perfectly from his pale skin. My eyes sparkled as I took his hand.

"Ouch!" I forgot about my ankle.

Gray placed my arm over his shoulder and help me walked to Fairy Hills. We were greeted by a concern Wendy.

"Juvia-san!" Wendy exclaimed while taking me off Gray.

"Arigatou Gray-san!" Wendy said.

Both Gray and I made brief eye contact before.

"Wait Juvia.."

"Yes Gray-sama?"

Gray POV

Ah yes! She called me 'Gray-sama'. I studied her features. She looked so beautiful. How did I not notice it before? I guess they're right. You only treasure something once you almost lost it. We smiled at each other.

"I love you," I blurted out.

Holy crap. I just said I loved Juvia. Juvia. My stalker. I felt like I was lacking blood in my brain but it felt good to say it?

"I love you too Gray-sama!" Juvia chirped with her usual cheerful smile.

That made my heart flutter. Wendy then took away Juvia to help her with her ankle. I felt so relieved that I didn't lose her. Oh my god I'm dancing.

"Gray Fullbuster. What are you doing?" Cana shouted from the window.

Crap someone saw that. With a red flushed face, I ran away. Still a good day.