bonus !!

Narrator POV

It was finally the big day! Everyone was hyped up and getting prepared. All the guilds were invited that even independent guilds such as Crime Sorcière stopped by.

What day is it you ask?

Well our favourite raven and pink hair idiots are getting married! It's going to be a double wedding near the ocean. It'll be held at the evening so that the newly wed couples could look up and gaze at the stars during the night time.

The girls were all caught up in a hotel room, buzzing around.

Wendy, Carla and Sherria were organising two different bouquets. One had beautiful white lilies mixed with huge red roses which stood out. The other had white lilacs and small light blue roses with a hint of some lavenders.

Sherria held up the blue bouquet and sighed softly. "All in the name of love!" She exclaimed.

Wendy finished arranging some of the red roses for the other bouquet and smiled at her pink haired friend. "I hope they love it!" Wendy giggled.

Lisanna was busy combing the bride's golden yellow locks. Lucy was siting on a chair and staring at the mirror anxiously as her friend did her hair.

"Almost done!" Lisanna squealed in excitement.

She leaned towards the desk and picked up a veil. The veil was short and had white roses and some small pink flowers scattered all over. Lisanna gently placed it on Lucy's head and placed her hand on her shoulders.

"What do you think?" She grinned.

Lucy felt tears welling in her eyes but she smiled widely. "You did a great job, Lis!" She complimented.

Lisanna noticed her friend had tears in her eyes and gently hugged her neck. "I'm so proud of you and Natsu." She whispered softly.

"Thank you.. thank you for everything." Lucy responded.

On the other hand, Erza was placing Juvia's long bright blue veil on her precious blue locks that was tied in a messy bun.

"You looks stunning." Mira giggled while standing beside a tall mirror Juvia used to look at herself with.

"Juvia can't wait for Gray-sama to see Juvia!!" She said excitedly while twirling around, letting her princess gown flow in the air.

Mira swiftly brought a camera to her face and snapped a photo of Juvia's bubbly smile.

'For memories.' Mira thought to herself as she admired the photo.

Suddenly, the door bursted open, revealing none other than Levy panting heavily. She had her red glasses resting on her head and beads of sweat dripping down her forehead. She had a notepad in her hand and a pencil on the other.

"Everything is going smoothly!" Levy cried happily as she sprinted towards Lucy and gave her a warm loving hug.

"Thank you minna for helping Juvia and I. This wouldn't have had happened without you guys." Lucy said while hugging Levy back.

Kagura was siting on the chair quietly and staring at everyone so joyously.

'I wonder what it's like to get married..' she thought silently to herself.

The idea of her getting married sure brought amusement to her face until she didn't realise a red hair re-equip mage sat next to her.

"What has got you smiling Kagura?" Erza chuckled.

Kagura blushed and shook her head left and right. "I'm just happy for the soon to be married couples." Kagura's gaze drifted to Lucy and Juvia who were holding hands and smiling.

"Here you go Lucy-san!" Wendy exclaimed while handing Lucy her bouquet.

Sherria then gave Juvia her bouquet.

"Beautiful!" Juvia cried.

Tears slowly rolled down her rosey cheeks.

"Hold on, the makeup!" Evergreen shouted.

She ran towards Juvia while carrying a small pink bag and began to wipe Juvia's smudged mascara with a tissue. "Jeez stop crying!" Evergreen mumbled.

Lucy looked at Lisanna and saw that she was staring into deep space. She's fully aware of Lisanna's feelings towards Natsu and even though Lisanna claims those feelings had died years ago, Lucy knew that Lisanna still felt unsettle about them getting married.

The sight of Lisanna reminded Lucy of a certain silver hair mage.

"Etto..where's Yukino? Didn't she say she's coming?" Lucy asked, a little disappointed.

Minerva, who was ironing Wendy's and Sherria's flower girl dresses, turned around and faced Lucy. "She has some business to take care of.."

"Actually..where's Meredy-san?" Juvia added.

All the girls worriedly exchanged glances with each other.

"Let's just say..we're praying your soon to be husbands don't die.." Mira giggled.