bonus pt. 2

meanwhile with the boys..

"You break her heart and we'll throw you in the ocean and feed you to pirañas!" Meredy taunted the shivering Gray.

The boys were at the venue itself, trying to rehearse their verse for the last time because Natsu couldn't remember anything.

Natsu and Gray were on the floor, tightly grasping onto one another and staring at the two angered females in front of them.

"Lucy-Chan is my best friend. I'd hate to see her cry." Yukino sighed as she folded her arms.

There was a dark aura coming from them which caused all the other boys to back away.

"C-calm down Mere-"

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET MARRIED TO MY JUVIA-CHAN!" Meredy snapped which caused Gray to instantly shut up.

He glanced at Lyon who was busy making some ice sculptures so he wouldn't be involved in his wife's wrath.

"LYON! Control your wife!" Gray cried.

"I'm sorry but I quite enjoy living." Lyon sneered before running off.

Gray felt a heavy weight laying on his shoulders. He turned to the side and saw Natsu completely pale.

He shook Natsu's shoulders vigorously. "HE'S DEAD! MAN DOWN! MAN DOWN! I REPEAT MAN DOWN!" Gray shouted repeatedly.

"What a perfect timing to die. Now we have to cancel the wedding and organise a funeral instead." Yukino scoffed coldly before walking off with Meredy.

Jellal laughed and kneeled beside them. "You can wake up now, Natsu."

Natsu immediately jot up and shivered. "It felt cold staring death in the eyes." He said while looking at Yukino who was talking to Rogue.

Jellal stood up and looked down at them. "C'mon let's rehearse it one last time. The girls are about to come soon which means Erza and Mira will be here." Jellal chuckled.

Natsu and Gray immediately hugged each other again. "THE 2ND WAVE OF DEMONS ARE COMING!" They yelled in unison.

They rushed towards the stage and stood back to back. Jellal was the vow master. He held Happy in his arms like a book.

"Psst you go first." Gray whispered while tilting his head slightly to face Natsu.

Natsu rolled his eyes. "Fine." He grunted.

Suddenly, Romeo ran up in front of Natsu with a huge grin. "Pretend I'm Lucy!" Romeo exclaimed.

"Then I'll be Juvia!" Lyon said as he ran in front of Gray.

"Okay.." Natsu sighed.

He stared into Romeo's eyes and imagined Lucy's cute nervous face. Unconsciously, he began to grin.

"I, Natsu Dragneel, promise to be the most fucking awesome Husband ever to exist! Oho I'm going to surpass Igneel in this fatherhood business! If anyone dares to hurt you, I'll protect you and kick them in the place where the sun doesn't shine!" Natsu yelled in enthusiasm.

Everyone stared at him with a mix of worried and bland expressions.

There was awkward silence until Romeo turned and faced Jellal. "Can I request for a divorce?" He innocently asked.

"NANI WE'RE NOT EVEN MARRIED YET!" Natsu cried.

Gray roared with laughter.

"Okay then it's your turn ice prick!" Natsu hissed.