semi sucess

A/N I'm sorry if I got the characters personalities way off btw Also this might be long chapter

Gray POV

She. Called. Me. Gray. Heckin. San. Where's my 'sama'?? And why is Juvia suddenly going on a job with that flame princess? He'll just destroy another village! Wouldn't that be troublesome for her? I mean I wouldn't destroy a village. I'm quite careful in my abilities. Wait. Why am I praising myself? And why am i even thinking about this. Why should I care. Juvia probably moved on and that's good for her. But why would she choose that flame princess? Downgraded much.

"Gray Fullbuster!" Erza shouted.

I jerked and hit my knees on the table. I wondered off.

"S-sorry just thinking about something," I stuttered.

"Gray Fullbuster thinking? And stuttering? Whatever that has got you doing that must be prettyy important," Lucy teased with an annoying smirk.

"Whatever," I said as coldly as I could.

"This isn't what we wanted to happen.." I mumbled.

Lucy's stupid smirk turned into a huge frown.

"I just wanted you to help me get Natsu jealous.. that's all..I didn't expect him to find another girl.." Lucy said, in the verge of crying.

"I didn't thought I'd lose Juvia.." I blurted out. Woah, where did that come from?

"Well we make mistakes. So. Back down and apologise or go full throttle?" Erza asked.

Lucy and I glanced at each other briefly. I'm not the type to admit my feelings (surprise) and apologising isn't in my vocabulary. If flame princess want to steal my gir- I MEAN JUVIA. Then I'm gonna fight fire with fire.

"I say we go full,"

"Me too!"

Oh boy. I guess you can call us egotistical hopeless romantics.

Mira POV

After that torturous long train ride. We finally arrived in the village.

"Looks deserted," Natsu said while sniffing out the area.

I scruntinized the village. Why should we fend off a village from bandits when there's no villagers?

"Juvia thinks we should be on high alert," Juvia said while getting on her 'ready to fight' stance.

Natsu too.

"MIRA-SAN WATCH OUT!" Juvia screamed.

Luckily, I manage to dodged the bullet on time. Multiple bullets started firing left and right. Lucky for Juvia, she had a water body. However, Natsu and I had difficulty to dodge it.

I quickly transform into my satan soul and sprinted towards the shooter. One by one, we took out the shooters.

"Wonder who's the boss," Natsu thought out loud.

"Ice make: DRAGON!"

An ice mage?? I saw Juvia standing rooted to the ground. Must have reminded her of Gray.

"JUVIA!" I shouted before the ice dragon came swooping in.

It flew up again and I didn't see Juvia. Oh crap. I saw a shadow flying above. I looked up and saw Natsu carrying Juvia bridal style. He landed beside me and gently let her down.

"You Alright Juvs?" Natsu asked sweetly.

"Yes Juvia is fine! Let's take him down together!" Juvia shouted with determination in her eyes.

"You mean unison raid?" I butted in.

My eyes begin to sparkle. If those two did a unison raid then it would fulfil one of my criteria to become an official ship!

"Juvia! You and Natsu can do a unison raid," I added.

Juvia looked at Natsu and Natsu did the same. I swear I felt a connection between them. They nodded their head and Natsu offered a hand up.

Oh god. Is Navia becoming cannon?? Wait stop it! I have to stay loyal to Nalu and Gruvia and I can't think about this in the middle of battle.

Juvia and Natsu held hands and pressed their bodies against each other. A huge half red and half blue magic circle appeared on the ground and it was shining. I quickly flew away from the scene. Fire was burning out the ground and so was water. I thought those two would take each other out but they were so..harmonised.

"UNISON RAIDD," Both of them yelled at the top of their lungs.

Everything was bright white after that. All I saw what the boss lying on the ground, completely toast!

"We did it minna!" I said joyously as I flew towards Juvia and Natsu.

They were still holding on to each other and staring deep into each other's orbs.

"Ehem," I fake coughed.

They broke their gaze and blushed crimson red. I giggled. So cute.