confrontation

For this chapter only :
Mira = italic
Erza = normal

Mira POV

I stared from afar. I didn't want to be involved. But should I bud in? Oh god, Juvia just ran away. Gray you better chase her or I swear to Mavis.

"Mira,"

Damn what is Erza doing here?

"Stalking again?"

I was still extremely mad at her. I folded my arms and furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you want, Titania," I demanded, emphasising on the 'Titania'.

"I wanted to clear things up," i frowned.

"Same here,"

"You see, Lucy wanted to make Natsu jealous. So she asked Gray to help. And stupid Gray, he thought that there was nothing to lose, he agreed. But once he realised he was losing Juvia. Both of them panicked and decided to fake a date to get back Natsu and Juvia," Erza explained.

I stood there speechless. Why didn't Lucy come to me for love advice? I am the love expert. I have to question her about that.

"So, what's with Natsu, Juvia and you? I assumed you helped them out with something?"

"Well..Lucy went on a job with Gray so Natsu got really desperate and heartbroken. Juvia was at the verge of giving up on Gray. So I told them to hang out so they can make Lucy and Gray jealous. But when Gray and Lucy went on a date. Natsu and Juvia were set on letting Gray and Lucy go. But now that they met.." I explained whole glancing at Lucy and Natsu bickering like an old couple.

Erza rubbed her forehead and sighed heavily.

"Morons,"

"It's cute. They'd do anything for love," I giggled.

"Look, this whole thing sounds ridiculous. Let's put this behind, shall we?" Erza said while holding out her hand.

I gazed at it for a while before shaking her hand and nodding.