Nalu

A/N I should've done Gruvia then Nalu but I accidentally placed the 'confrontation' chapter in between Gruvia and Nalu chapters. ;-; This might be short Gomen

For this chapter only :
Natsu = italic
Lucy = normal

Lucy POV

I was speechless. I started sobbing. I could see Natsu was at the verge of crying. I didn't know what to say but to repeat my earlier statement.

"It's not about you not being good enough," I sobbed.

"Why did you choose him instead of me.."

"I didn't!" Can't you see Natsu. I really just wanted to be with you. I regretted my actions.

"Natsu I loved you from the very day I met you. Thanks to you I met my family, thanks to you, I became stronger. Thanks to you, I made unforgettable memories. Can't you see that I love yo-"

"I don't want to hear that cliche' bullshit,"

My heart broke. Where's Erza when you need her? My jaw dropped. If I don't think through my response, I may make the situation worse.

"I-it's not cliche'.."

"You went on a job with him instead of me, in front of my face. You went on a date with him. You told him that you loved him. It's clear you love him. However, as your Friend, I'm happy for you," Natsu didn't dare to look at me in the eye.

"N-No! I wanted to make you jealous! I j-just really like you.." I sound so stupid right now.

"Make me jealous? I was the one trying to make you jealous.."

Wait..did I hear that correctly?? We looked into each other's eyes. My eyes were probably red and puffy from the crying.

"Guess this was all staged then huh?"

"Yep,"

"I see," I said, while wiping the tears.

"Nonetheless, I still love you," I whispered.

I heard Natsu sighed heavily. Oh no. Am I gonna get rejected? I bit my lips and gripped on my skirt. Brace yourself for a rejection of the year.

"Lucy. I don't really know what to say and I'm not really good at this but. I have a strong deep sexual attractiveness towards you,"

I blinked my eyes. Did he try to be poetic or does he not know how to say 'I love you'? I was confused. Natsu saw my confused face and I swore, I saw him blush.

"In other words, I really love you,"

I smiled widely. It felt so good to hear that.

"I love you too Natsu!" I yelled before running towards him and giving him a tight hug. It took him a while to hug me back. The hug felt so snazzy and warm. I wanted to stay like that a little longer.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Erza giving me a thumbs up and Mira nodding her head. Oh crap. Mira would probably ask me why I came to Erza and not her.

"Next time, we should communicate things out," I giggled as I let go of him.

"Yeah I miss that giggle of yours. You're just adorable Luce,"  Natsu had his signature grin.

I melted. This felt like Fairy Tale to me.