Chapter 7

I apologize for not writing in a while I have to deal with school so yeah onward to the shit story!

After the sparring match, a couple days went by of me teaching somethings to everyone talking with Blake and the others so they were pretty much normal days, it's lunch time so I'm sitting with everyone but I wasn't really in a chatty mood so I just stared out the window, resting my head on my arm while the others had their own conversations amongst each other until Yang smacked my arm, causing me to slam my head against the table causing a loud noise and heads to turn a little bit

Y/n:"OW!"

Yang:"Are you okay?

Y/n:"Uhh no I bashed my head in onto the table... but yes I'm okay"

Yang:"Sorry, you looked sad so I was just wondering if you were okay"

Y/n:"Thanks but I'm fine"

Jaune:Oh isn't the dance coming up soon or some thing?"

*freeze-frame*
Y/n:"Y/n here, the whole event with Blake beings Faunus, meeting Sun and dock battle, and food fight happened and all that already happened while I was dealing with an issue of otherworldly, in other words the author is too lazy to do it and well it's getting repetitive to see on other works so...
*continues*

Yang:"Oh yeah that's right!"

Ruby:"We need to prepare for the dance! Y/n you are coming with us by the way"

Y/n:"But I was planning on going back to my room and sleep though..."

Yang:"Shush, just accept it"

Y/n:"But-

Yang:"Shhhhhhhhhh"

Y/n:Internally"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

Weiss:"Well I guess that's not a bad idea, I know some malls that can help"

Ruby:"Perfect!"

Y/n:"What the ffff...

Boop TimeSkip

Y/n:"Out of all the people...Why me..."

I say this as I'm with Yang sitting in a chair waiting for the others to help Blake with dress hunting and we had to watch over their stuff...

Yang:"C'mon Y/n, don't be a baby! This is fun!"

Y/n:"I guess, it's just been along time since I did this kind of stuff with Alice and doing this now just feels off..." I take a sip from my water bottle

Yang:"Don't worry, you get back into it, just look at the bright side! You hang out with your friends/students!"

Y/n:"Yeah that's true" I say drinking my water bottle again

She leans in and whispers in my ear "Plus I know you got a thing for Blake..."

When she said this my eyes widen and spat out all of my water

Y/n:"W-WHAT?! I-I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT YOU MUST BE DELUSIONAL!"

Yang:"Oh my god it's true! You do have a crush on her! I was going off of blind faith! Ahh I was right!"

Y/n:"WHAT? I-I DON'T OKAY?! WERE JUST FRIENDS NOTHING MORE NOTHING ELSE!"

Yang:"Suuuurrrreee...."

Y/n"Plus I'm a teacher shes a student that violates a lot of things going on!"

Yang:"Or kinky~... But you know she does have a crush on you!"

Y/n:"Shush! And plus if she did she should go after anyone better than me! I'm a bat shit insane down to the membrane who studies creatures we never seen before! Who would want to deal with that?!

Yang:"What? Insane? I don't believe that, your not insane you're just stressed with your whole hobby! And I'm pretty sure people are willing to see the unseen."

Y/n:"There no point of arguing with you isn't there?"

Yang:"Nope"

Y/n:"Fine... just promise me that you will say nothing to the others"

Yang:"I won't I won't, your secret is safe with me!"

Y/n:"Good..."

Ruby:"Alright here she is!"

I look to where I heard Ruby's voice from and well...

Blake:"Well?"

Yang:"It looks great! What do you think Y- uh oh"

Y/n:"Y/N.EXE HAS STOPPED WORKING" My face felt like it was in fire and was about to explode any minute

Uhhh yeah I kinda just stopped working at this point and don't remember what they said...
Ahahaha....

next chapter :/