Carol Danvers

Name: Carol Susan Jane Danvers
Occupation: Pilot (primarily)
Otherwise Known As: Captain Marvel

Powers: Ms Danvers has enhanced physical abilities, including speed, strength, stamina, agility and endurance; furthermore, she has the ability to fly, and survive in space, along with hyper-cosmic awareness (the ability to consciously predict  opponent's moves before they happen).

Energy manipulation is also a power Ms Danvers has. She can absorb energy - as a result, she has an increased metabolism and can sustain herself without rest or edible sustainence - create photonic blasts, and use the ability of energy construct  creation to build blades.

Affiliations: Ms Danvers is the daughter of a Kree warrior and a human, giving her ties to both races. In terms of individuals, Ms Danvers has links to Natasha Romanoff (the Black Widow), the Venom and the teenage heroic entity Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan).

Ms Danvers has been part of numerous teams and organisations, including the Guardians of the Galaxy, the Avengers, the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Department (S.H.I.E.L.D.), and the space programme known as Alpha Flight.

Note: Ms Danvers has a long, complicated history, and has adopted multiple personas in her lifetime. It would be insensitive to inquire about it to her personally.

Strength Class: 50
Threat Level: Alpha