Chapter 1: Introductions

A\N Hey guys this is my first time writing on Wattpad in a long time so pls cut me some slack, if there are any typos pls comment them! Thanks!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi, I'm Peter Kavinsky, if you didn't know anyways. I play lacrosse for UVA and have a girlfriend named Lara Jean, who goes to UNC, I miss her everyday, by the way. Anyways, we talk on the phone and face time all time time and we text cheesy things like "rlly missing you rn" or "ily💕". But sometimes we don't talk at night because of my lacrosse and I always wake up to two texts from L.J one usually saying something along the lines of "good night love, I miss you" and the other along the lines of "good morning Peter have a good day at school, don't get into any fights, ily". In my defense I've only gotten into one fight and that was when some kid has the audacity to say Lara Jean was "kinda cute"! I mean are you kidding she's gorgeous! Amazing! Breathtaking!! But no one can call her those things but me anyways! Am I too protective? I just love her so much! Not that I'd say things like that to her face. Who am I kidding I say those things to her all the time.

Lara Jean Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, I'm Lara Jean Covey! I am a student at UNC and Peter Kavinsky is my loving boyfriend and yeah. I have so many assignments and Peter has lacrosse so sometimes our talks our short, I wish they were longer. But we send each other cute love letters in the mail and whenever I receive one I place it in my hatbox and whenever I feel sad and lonely I reread them to feel close to him. Cheesy right? Anyways I always text Peter good morning and good night, he always texts me good morning but he gets so tired out from lacrosse sometimes he just passes out, but he needs so much sleep that I don't mind.

A\N
Sorry for short chapter just want to get the ball rolling for my big ideas. Hope you all have a good day

ight\morning