Chapter 4 his mom

Quick A\N
Ok so I usually do these at the end but GUYS 54 PEOPLE HAVE READ THIS! Ok so it's really not that big a deal but I never thought that 10 people would read this so thank you all💕 Now on either he story!
Peter Pov
~~~~~~~~
I pulled out my phone and dialed my moms number. She's going to be so mad I called Lara Jean and not her. "Hey Peter what's up? You should be in class right now!" She scolded the last part.
"Well Mom...so I may have...uh" I stuttered because I don't want my mom to be mad at me!
"Spit it out Peter there are customers in line!" She scolded again.
"Ok so yesterday at practice I tore my ACL and right now I'm at Charlottesville General with Lara Jean and her sister Kitty can you please come get us?" I said very fast all in one breath.
"Peter why would you call Lara Jean and...Kitty? And not me?" She asked hurt.
"Well I didn't call Kitty...really she kinda just stalks Lara Jean-long story- and I'm sorry but L.J was just the first person to pop into my brain at the time." I look at her and she had a light blush rise to her face and mouthed I love you and I did the "me too" hand signal. I heard my mom sigh over the phone "I'll be right there just let me finish up with these customers" she said slightly irritated. Oh yeah, my mom owns an antique shop.
"Please don't be mad!" I said worried she hated me.
"I'm not mad Peter just...disappointed" I rolled my eyes.
"Mom that's worse!"
"Love you Peter but I have to go ok?"
"Love you too" I said in my sweetest voice possible.
"I'll text when I'm close." Then I heard the beep beep beep that meant the call had ended.
"Soooo....Starbucks?" Kitty asked.
"Kitty for a Korean girl you are way to basic!" L.J told her but then I added,
"I could go for a caramel frappe right now..." Kitty's eyes brightened up and I pulled a twenty dollar bill out of my pocket.
"Largie you want something bae?" She rolled her eyes.
"Kitty get me a small ice coffee you know how I like it"
"Ok there's a Starbucks just down the street from here go get the drinks ok?" Kitty nodded and started running out the door.
"Kitty get a small! And nothing with too much caffeine!" My girlfriend yelled after her as I laughed.
"What's so funny!" She said leading us over the to chairs in the lobby of the hospital, I guess she could just tell when I was getting tired.
"You're such a Mom Lara Jean!" I exclaimed.
"Well you spoil her! Really you didn't have to do that!" She playfully scolded me grabbing my hand.
"Well I had to get rid of her somehow!" I say as I start leaning in.
"And why is that?" I asked her voice going down to a whisper.
"So I can do this," I say our lips are about to touch when-
"I GOT THE COFFEE!" Kitty yelled running over to us.
"Kitty why are there four drinks there's only three of us..." Lara Jean asked her sister who was holding my frappe, L,J's coffee and two...extra large pink drinks?
"Oh the pink drinks at for me!" She exclaimed practically shaking from all the caffeine.
"KITTY! Do you know how much caffeine is in those?" She yelled.
"None!" Kitty spat back.
"No more than a large coffee!" L.J yelled "Give me one of those!" She pouted.
"No! Plus Peter payed for them so you can't take them away!" I guess Lara Jean was right I do spoil her because I won't just take them away.
"Kitty you can keep your drinks but next time no pink drinks got it?" She nodded taking a big sip out of the straw. "Also I never got my hug Kit-Kat" I said. Kitty hates hugs, that's why I love hugging her so much.
"No." Kitty said simply crossing her arms.
"But I'm hurt!" I pouted.
"Fine."
"Yay!" I said squeezing her as she ran off like a cat from water.
"Hey, my mom is close so we should go wait outside for her." I say checking my phone. So we go outside and she pulls up in...my Audi? "Hey Peter, hop in!" She says rolling down the window.
"Mom you knew Lara Jean and Kitty were with me what. The. Hell!" She doesn't really like Lara Jean after the fight we had last year.
"I've been driving your Audi instead of my mini van because it's so fun! It's just what I had at work sweetie, so hop in! I'm sure the girls could get an Uber right ladies?"
"Yes Mrs.Kavinsky that's fine" Lara Jean smiled.
"Just let me talk to L.J for a minute ok mom?"
"Hurry up sweetie!"
"I'm so sorry about my mom I don't know why she hates you!"
"Hey, Hey is a strong word but it's fine I should really see my dad anyways, do you want me to come over later though then I can come and see your dorm at UVA!" She smiled at me. I love her smile.
"Ok come over around..." I checked my watch, it's 3:30 already! "5:30? That gives us about 2 hours?" I offer.
"Sounds perfect, now your mom is waiting so see you soon!" I hugged her and she kissed my cheek. With a quick I love you we were off, separated once again.

A\N
Hey guys! There you go another update! Final word count 944!