Part 5 home again

Lara Jean Pov
~~~~~~~~~~
I called an Uber thinking about how totally unfair Peters mom had been. I don't think she understands how fully aware of how awful I was in my and Peters fight last year. Some days I think about it and just text Peter that I'm sorry. He doesn't even know what for so I say for being awful and he says something like "no you're not awful you're beautiful!" I love him.
Suddenly my phone buzzed interrupting my thoughts. It was my Uber driver telling me he was across the street. "C'mon Kitty, our Uber is here." I grabbed her and hand and we crossed the street.
"Lara Jean you don't need to hold my hand anymore!" She whined.
"But I like to!" I said getting in the back of the Uber. I told the driver our address and we were off.
"So what are you doing to tell dad?" Kitty asked me.
"Easy I'll tell him Peter tore his ACL at practice so I came back to be with him, it was very hectic in the hospital and it was very late so I forgot to text." I shrugged "what are you going to tell dad?" I asked her with a smirk.
"Hey I'm an open book he knows I stalk you so I'll tell him I saw you were in the hospital." I rolled my eyes at how honest she was.
After an awkward 20 minute Uber ride we arrived at my house. I really didn't miss it as much as I thought I would. I got out and tapped the five star rating button and gave the driver a $5 tip.
"Daddy! Guess who came home!" Kitty yelled running into the kitchen.
"Kitty I know Lara Jean came home early," he smiled.
"Wait how?" I asked appearing in the kitchen.
"I check your location every morning" he told me plainly.
"Oh my god Dad! What is with you two!" I said unlocking my phone and disabled my Dad from seeing my location.
"Anyways," I started "Peter tore his ACL, so I came home to see him, in case you were wondering." I sighed plopping down on a stool at the island.
"That's awful!" My dad exclaimed, "But I'm glad you're here!" He told me giving me a hug from the side.
"Shit!" I yelled "I have an essay due for Korean studies due tomorrow! I have to go do that!" I said running to grab my lap top from my bag and Kitty followed.
"Wait you have to write an essay in Korean?" She asked me.
"예 바보 같은 여동생 (yes stupid little sister, also I'm using google translate so sorry for any typos)"
"이봐, 너만큼 나도 몰라하지만 그걸 이해 했어. (Hey I don't know as much as you but I understood that!)"
"Kitty! 나가서 할 일이 있어요. (Go away I have work to do!)". I guess Kitty understood because she ran up the stairs to do whatever she does up there. So I opened my document and set my computer to type in Korean characters and finished off my essay. So I went to bother Kitty by talking in Korean she probably won't understand.
"Hey Kitty, 거북이가 매우 큰 눈 구멍을 가지고 있다는 것을 알고 계셨습니까? (Did you know that turtles have very large eye sockets)" I knew it wasn't true but I wanted to see how much she understood.
"거북이가 커요? (Turtles have large what?)" She asked and I laughed.
"Ha! I know more Korean than you!"
"Yeah but I know more at my age than you did when you were 14!" Though that was true I wanted to see if you knew any swear words so I said
"꺼져, 너 엿먹 으라. (Fuck off you little shit)" she got mad.
"Hey don't think I don't look up swears in class!" She yelled.
"God Kitty calm down I was just seeing if you understood!" I looked at my phone and saw it was almost 5:30 already!
"I have to go meet Peter, I'll see you later ok?"
"Ok I love you L.J!" She hugged me.
"Love you too!" I say then I make my way down stairs. I call an Uber then say good bye to my dad.

A\N
Hey guys sorry for an awkward ending I just didn't feel like writing anymore. Final work count is 707 and don't forget to vote!