Chapter 9

Peter Pov
~~~~~~~~~
"WHAT THE FUCK KAVINSKY!" I heard John he'll as I sat back down in my wheely chair.
"Ambrose shut up you'll wake up my neighbors!" I hissed as Lara Jean shot me a look.
"John I'm really really sorry about this! But what you did is so wrong I can't even explain it!" She exclaimed with a pained face so I got up and hobbled over to her and wrapped my arms around her from behind leaning my chin on the top of her head.
"Ambrose get out of my dorm," I  said pointing at the door. His jaw dropped open as he got up.
"You will be hearing from my lawyer!" He yelled "you assaulted me!" He screamed.
"You sexually assaulted me!" Lara Jean yelled. "Please John just go-before I call the police" she said calmly as John sulked away slamming the door.
"Great job L.J" I smiled putting my hand on her back pocket spinning her around like that day in the cafeteria and kissed her head. "Peter we should go to bed" she pushed me towards the bed and went into my drawers and took out one of my t-shirts.
"What-cha doin bae" I asked sitting down on the bed.
"I'm getting one if your shirts to sleep in!" She smiled and turned around taking off her own shirt then I clipping her bra and letting it fall on the floor, then put on my shirt and slid off her pants. She looked so cute in my shirt. It was a blue uva shirt that went down to her knees. She pulled her hair up into a messy bun and walked over to the bed laying down on the left side, that also happened to be closest to the wall and checked her phone.
"What-cha doin?" I asked laying down next to her.
"Just texting the group chat with Kitty and my Dad telling them I'm spending the night here-since they can't stalk my location anymore," she said tiredly scooting closet to me putting her head on my chest.
"Peter whats going to happen with your scholarship? It takes a long time to recover from this and your surgery isn't for another two weeks?" She asked.
"L.J I dunno I mean maybe they'll kick out the kid who tripped me and have the money go towards my scholarship or maybe I'll have to start paying tuition next year- if I do maybe I'll transfer to UNC but I'll figure it out don't worry." I said kissing her on the forehead and plucking her phone out of her hands and put it on the bed stand.
"Goodnight Lara Jean."
"Good night love" she kissed me softly in the lips and turned over letting me hold her as we drifted off to sleep. I'm going to marry this girl.

A\N
So......hi! Sorry I kind of disappeared I just wasn't really feeling like writing and when writing feels like an obligation and not my creative outlet it sort of takes away the magic. So I hope you enjoy and I'll try to update more. Love you guys!