Chapter 13

Lara Jean POV

Peter and I got up and got in the Uber. We sat in an awkward silence, the first awkward silence since we fake dated. I looked at him "sorry" I mumbled. He looked at me, his eyes watery.
"It's not your fault LJ it's hers" he told me. I took his hand but didn't respond. It was my fault.

We arrived at my house and we held hands walking in side. Nobody was home, I think my dad and Kitty went to the Korean grocery store. I closed the door behind us and as soon as it shut Peter broke down. "She kicked me out LJ, she hates us" he sobbed. I moved towards him and wrapped him in a hug.
"Peter it'll be ok, you should just go talk to her. She still loves you, she's your mom" I told him with a weak smile.
"I don't want to be mean LJ but what do you know about moms" he mumbled into my shoulder, I sighed.
"I know that even if they're not here they always love you even if they're not on this earth." I said in a soft tone. I wasn't about to freak out when I'm the reason his mom hates him. "Let's go in the kitchen and I'll bake you something" I said and helped him into he kitchen. He sat at one of the stools at the island as I got out ingredients and tools to make snickerdoodles. "I love you, Peter" I told him without looking up from the recipe "with my whole heart." He looked at me with a tear stained face and sad eyes.
"I love you too Lara Jean" he said after a deep breath "with my whole body" he told me and I smiled.
"So you're staying here tonight?" I asked, weighing my flour. My boyfriend nodded at me.
"If that's ok with everyone" he said twiddling his thumbs.
"Well we could go back to your dorm if you want, I'd rather stay here, but you can choose." I said adding the wet ingredients to the dry and started the kitchen aid.
"I like your room, it smells like cinnamon and your perfume" he said sticking his finger in the batter. I slapped his hand away.
"You got it" I told him and finished baking the cookies.
We spent the night in bed watching movies and cuddling but I was still guilty about Peters mom.

A/N
It's been another hot sec but WOW 10K READS!!
Word count 409
Until next time.