Chapter 6 his dorm

Peter Pov
~~~~~~
"No Mom I'm not breaking up with her I love her!" I yelled as the door bell rang. So I hobbled over to the door with a crutches and saw Lara Jean waiting there with a smile.
"Peter what's wrong?" She asked me. I forgot how well she could read my face.
"I'll tell you later but I need to get out of here" I grumbled "How about we go to my dorm?" He asked.
"Sure I'll call an Uber," I said "I ubered here since freshmen aren't supposed to have cars at UVA" I added.
"No let me!" I said pulling out my phone.
"Peter it's fine! Plus I already ordered it so put that away!" She told me grabbing my hand.
"Oh! My roommate is kind of a douche so just ignore him, even though he's usually at his slutty girlfriends dorm." I warned her.
"Peter don't talk about that girl like that!" She scolded "Have you even met her?"
"I haven't but I don't want to, her reputation is enough!" I shot back at her, to whatcha she rolled her eyes.
"Not all rumors are true" She retorted "hot tub video" She said looking the other way. I turned red remembering that really dark time of high school.
"Hey! That's different! This girl hooks up with a different guy each day and stays with her boyfriend!" I said knowing I've won.
"Have you seen it with your own eyes?" She asked calmly checking her phone.
"Well, she told her friend Amanda, who told Katie who told Jackie who told Jeremy who told Thomas who told Jake who told Darrel who told me!" I said trying to remember the order.
"Not good enough proof babe sorry!" She said eyeing a car across the street. " I think that's our ride" she said making her way to the car. We got in a ride to UVA. When we got there I directed the driver to the parking lot in front of my building. When we get out L.J and I head to the elevator. Then we get to my door and I fish my keys out of my pocket.
"Welcome to my humble abode!" I say swinging open the door.
Lara Jean Pov
~~~~~~
"Welcome to my humble abode!" My boyfriend says proudly swinging open the door to his dorm. The smell hits me and I almost start to gag.
"Peter! What is that smell!" I say holding my nose.
"What smell?" He asks very confused.
"Oh my god! Go sit I'll clean this place up!" I say grabbing a laundry basket and picking up his clothes. "Peter when was the last time you've done laundry?" I ask him disgusted.
"I don't. I just rewear clothes until they are unbearable, then I buy more cheap UVA merch from the school store!" He smiled proudly as if this was a genius idea.
"Peter tomorrow I am taking you to the laundromat and showing you how to work a washing machine, and even if you don't retain any information at least you'll have some clean clothes!" That's when I found it. A moldy Pb and j sandwich. "Aaahhh gross!"
"What? What is it?" Peter said frantically looking up from his phone.
"What is that?" I ask pointing at the moldy sandwich.
"Babe you're the best! You found the pb and j I bought from that food truck that only comes here every six months!" He smiled so wide.
"When is the next time it's coming?" I ask disgusted.
"Next week" my gross boyfriend answered looking back at his phone.
"OH MY GOD THAT SANDWICH IS SIX MONTH OLD?" I scream.
"Shhh you'll wake everyone up and yeah it is I'll throw it out is that makes you feel any better!" He said picking it up with his bare hands. I was ready to vomit. Then ants started crawling out of the sandwich.
"Peter I'm going to be sick!" I said opening the window, "please burn that thing please!!" I asked.
"Ok open up the screen on that window" he instructed and I complied.
"I saw this trick on YouTube. So you coat something in flash paper quickly light it and throw it out the window and it will burn and put itself out before it hits the ground!" He smiled (I just made that up and I have no idea if it works so please do not try it at home, or someone else's home, or any place really)
"Ok, just don't get in trouble!" I warn as he does it, I watch as it....it works! That was amazing! Then I realize the pain on Peters face as he stands on his bad leg. "Oh my god Peter sit down!" I scold grabbing his arm and lightly dragging him towards the bed.
"L.J I'm hungry, and you just made me burn my pb and j!" He pouted sitting down on his bed.
"Peter we can order a pizza or something but if you ate that sandwich you would have died!" I laughed pulling out my phone.
"Hawaiian?" I asked and he smiled and nodded his head yes.
"You know what I like toots!" He said in an old fashion accent. I just rolled my eyes and called dominos.
"Peter will they bring it up here? Should I tell them the dorm number?" I asked. 
"Sure we'll see!" He smiled. How does he not know?  Well I finished ordering the pizza and sat on the bed with Peter.
"I should start visiting more often." I said leaning my head on his shoulder.
"I should come up to UNC I've only been there once!" He countered wrapping his arm around my shoulders. We lied down on the bed and he just held me. His arms were around me. My fave was in his chest. He was leaning on his left leg. I felt so comfortable, so safe. Until knock knock knock. The pizza is here.
"I'll get it," I told him grabbing a random $20 bill off his night stand. As he sat up. I opened the door to expecting to see some rando in a blue dominos uniform. But who I made me wanna pass out. "Oh my god what are you doing here!" Peter yelled getting up.

A\N
Ooh a cliffhanger! Mwahaha! Make sure you comment and vote! Final word count is 1047, longer chapter that's why it took so long to update.