Chapter 2: I've missed you.

Peter Pov
~~~~~~~~
I wake up to my alarm clock screaming in my ear. I roll over and hit snooze (the worlds most dangerous button might I add) and roll out of bed. I throw on a UVA T-shirt and a pair of sweats and my sneakers and go for a jog, I have to stay in shape in order to keep up with the entire lacrosse team and keep my scholarship. So I run a few miles then run back to my dorm hop in the shower and but on a pair of black jeans and a white t-shirt along with my UNC lacrosse jacket, eat a granola bar and head off to my u.s litterateur class. I am majoring to be a middle school humanities teacher, well that's my fall back if I don't go pro with lacrosse. So I sit through my class munching on my granola bar and taking notes on what my professor is saying about Shakespeare and other dead people no one really cares about. I go through the rest of my day like a robot, it's all muscle memory now. But finally it's my favorite part of my day, lacrosse practice. I'm only a freshmen and I'm already one of the best on the team. There's this one junior who I think is out to get me. His name is Jeremy Thomson and he's always trying to trip me with his stick and grab my helmet- two totally illegal hits by the way- so thank god we're always on different teams for scrimmage. I'm pretty sure he's just jealous of me anyways. So we're going along in our game and I get passed the ball so I'm running down the field doing spin moves and dodging everyone heading straight for the net. When I feel some thing metal hit my shin, and see the turf coming closer to my face. When I land my knee twists at a weird angle then POP! "AAAHHHH" I scream in pain dripping off my helmet. "What the hell Thomson!" I yelled holding my knee as my best friend and teammate since high school Darrel comes over to check on me, "Dude are you ok?" He took a knee next to me "I heard my knee pop I think somethings wrong and it really hurts man!" I said willing my eyes not to tear up. Our coach jogged over and took a knee "Kavinsky! What happened?" He seemed concerned, I was on his good side, he really cared about me. "Thomson tripped me with his stick and I heard a pop in my knee" I retold my Coach "it really hurts Coach" I told him though I think he already knew. "I know Peter just hang in there I'll call an ambulance" he got up and jogged to the sideline dialing 9-1-1 I knew what he was saying though I couldn't really hear him. He was telling them what happened, I didn't want to hear it anyways, I was living it. "Darrel?" I said my voice week. 
"Yeah?" He answered worry written all over his face.
"Will you grab me my phone pls it's in my backpack in the front pocket I need to call-"
"Lara Jean?" He interrupted me getting up.
"Yeah, thanks" I gave him a grateful smile as he jogged over to the bench and returned with my cell phone in his hand. He tossed it to me and I quickly dialed my girlfriends number and couldn't wait to hear her voice.

Lara Jeans Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~
I was walking to my Korean studies class- I am majoring in Korean, I want to become bilingual and teach Korean in the same school Peter teach's in when we graduate, that's the plan anyways.- when I hear my phone ring and it....Peter he should be in practice right now. I knew something was wrong. "Hey babe" I said trying to sound happy and not worried at all.
"Hey L.J, it's so good to hear your voice" she sighed and I could hear the smile in his voice.
"Peter you should be at practice right now what's wrong?" I cut right to the chase.
"Well about that....." he started "I may or may not have gotten hurt..." his voice got weak and my face fell. "Peter! How? I'll be there as soon as I can! We'll talk later!" I started to panic.
"You don't have-" he started.
"Yes I do Peter now just hang in there I just have to tell my professor."
"Ok see you soon I love you" He told me, though I already knew.
"Love you too bye love"
"Bye" then the line went dead. So I entered the giant lecture hall and my professor, Professor Han, was wearing a traditional Korean hanbok to show the class, I already knew about those so I was relieved that I wouldn't be missing anything to important so I mustered up all my Korean and said "내 남자 친구가 다쳤어. 그에게 가서 미안하다." (My boyfriend is hurt and I need to go to him sorry to miss class). She told me to go so I ran to my dorm and grabbed my laptop, laptop charger, phone charger, laptop bag, and wallet and ran to the nearest train station, it was only a few blocks away. I jumped on the first train back to Charlottesville and about four hours later I was texting Peter:
Peter:
Largie: Hey r u at Charlottesville general?
Kavinsky: yeah but I told you that you don't have to come
Largie: I'm already in Charlottesville and I'm calling an Uber to come see you
Kavinsky: 🙄 you never listen to me
Largie: ilysm
Next thing I knew I was arguing with the lady at the front desk trying to make her let me see Peter. "Miss I already told you only family aloud!" I rolled my eyes.
"I am his girlfriend he want me there with him! I can get him in the phone right now!" I was about to make a scene.
"Miss please just sit in the waiting room he's still in CT anyways!" She said looking at her computer screen.
"Bullshit!" I yelled slamming my hands on the desk, starting to make a scene.
"You wanna see?" She yelled "Room 1776 Peter Kavinsky currently in CT!" She turned around the monitor so I can see. "Thanks for telling me the room number have a nice day" I smiled and started walking down the hall. The lady obviously didn't have it in her to fight me anymore so I clicked the up button on the elevator. When they finger open I was so happy at the person in front of me tears came to my eyes. "Peter!" I yelled going up to the bed he was laying in. "Largie? How'd you know I'd be in this elevator?" He said, sounding loopy probably from the pain meds he was on. "Sweetie I didn't it's just a coincidence but I'm so happy to see you!" I kissed his forehead and turned to the doctor. "So what's the diagnosis?" I ask worriedly. The doctor sighed. "He tore his ACL, he won't be able to walk for a while and he'll need surgery." Tears came to my eyes as well as Peters, I guess this is the first he's hearing it too. "Which knee is it?" I ask him lightly.
"Right"
"Scoot over to your right then" I say pushing him over on the bed laying next to him dozing off next to him in a hospital bed in an elevator. Weirdest place I've ever slept.

A\N
Second chapter in one day! The first person to comment the Hamilton reference gets a shoutout! See y'all later!