Chapter 7 what are you doing here?

Peter Pov
~~~~~~~~
"JOHN AMBROSE!" I yelled getting up Lara Jean looked so surprised and weirded out.
"John how did you even know I was here?" She asked, I could tell she was about to slam the door in his face.
"Snap maps, sometimes I look at your-" she slammed the door right in his face.
"That's my girl!" I say wrapping her in a hug. She pulled away and I pouted.
"I need to turn on ghost mode!" She said flustered.
"Please open up, I need to ask you something!" John said banging on the door. L.J opened the door with a hand on her hip.
"What John?" She asked sass to the max.
"Look, Lara Jean, I missed my opportunity to be with you in high school, I never thought I'd see you again! Then you're here! Please Lara Jean, leave him be with me!" I looked at him, then I looked at Lara Jean. Then she took a step towards John. My heart sank.
"John if course I'll be with you!" She said her eyes lighting up, my heart shattering.
"Really?" He asked looking like a kid in a candy store.
"No." She said turning around. And what happened next, let's just say it wasn't my proudest moment.
"Well at least let me-" he said slapping her ass.
"What. The. Actual. Fuck. John!" She screamer scampering behind me. I dropped my crutches. I took a lop sided step towards that bastard, and punched him right in the face. As hard as I could, he fell backwards.
"PETER!" I heard my girlfriend shriek as I knocked out that ass.
"Oh my god Peter you are going to get kicked out!" Lara Jean yelled, but I tuned her out all I could hear was my heavy breathing and my thoughts. What have I done?
A\N
Sorry for taking so long to update, and when I do it's so short! But almost 200 reads, keep voting and thanks so much for the support! Final word count 304.