xvii. Seventeen

Ana's pov.

"Let's sit here... no wait here! Or we could sit over there?" "Oh my goodness make up your mind Millie!" I laughed as the girl walked around, trying to decide where we should sit in the small diner at the Andrews Christmas tree farm.

Once Millie had finally decided where to sit, all 7 of us filled into the booth to eat lunch. "What are you guys gonna order?".

After we had eaten our lunch. everyone Avi and Louis especially were very excited to go and pick a Christmas tree, we all headed over to the door and put our hats and scarfs on, as it was a very cold day, and went to pick a tree.

We all sort of started of by just wondering around, Kitana paused by a particularly small one and giggled "hey this ones smaller then me! That's new.." the comment made us laugh, Louis walked over to it "it's not taller then me." He said patting the top of the tree making me raise my eyebrows. "Anyway..." Dylan said turning to another tree he had seen "how about this one guys?" He suggested, Louis walked over "its too fat." He commented making avi gasp and run over and wrap her arms around the tree "no this is a beautiful tree." She said dramatically and walked over to Louis "don't discriminate!".

Once we had finally settled on a tree, we paid at the office and ordered it to be delivered home later, lastly we had the long walk home, much to everyone's dismay.

I did a long sigh and flopped down on the sofa "im done for the day. Goodnight" I said giggling lightly and closing my eyes, just as Dylan jumped on top of me "I don't think so" he smirked. I blushed but then realised what he was about to "no no no" I gasped as he grabbed my sides and began tickling me, making me laugh so hard I could barely breathe, after Dylan climbed of and walked out of the room, I sat up red faced. Millie coughed "Dana." She whispered and I glared at her.

- the next morning.

Millie and I walked into the kitchen together to see Dylan and Malina already sitting at the island eating breakfast, we grabbed breakfast and sat down with them, "we have so much to do today." Millie sighed "like what?" I laughed "well we have to decorate the tree, as you were all to lazy to do it last ni-" Dylan butted in "you could've done it." "I can't do it alone!" She whined "anyway we have to finish decorating the house, i really wanna get matching pjs and" she said dragging out the 'and' and leaning over to malina and whispering "and mission dana cause we only have one more week now!" Malina giggled "yes we should hold a secret Dana mission meeting later." "Yes!" Millie said and they high fived (so much for being secretive) I looked over at Dylan and raised my eyebrows he grinned "that's not weird at all."

Word count - 603
(Hey guys!
Merry late Christmas oof sorry I haven't updated in a hot minute but sis didn't know what to write so yea but like am I the only one crying in the club right now or what like dana and I know it's been a while without Dana content lots of these past chapters have been just filers I feel so sorry about that but like I mean you probably don't care who even reads these authors notes where I just blab on for ages anyway oof)