xxiii. Twenty-three

(Before we start I feel like the next few chapters are gonna be all over the place so bare with me and tell me if I'm not making any sense thank you)

Ana's pov.

I started waking out of the room, but paused after I realised no one was following me but instead just staring, wide-eyed and eyebrows raised, "are you coming or?" I asked, "uh no we're gonna stay out here and watch Netflix for a bit if that's okay." Millie said, I nodded and Dylan followed me out of the room.

"What's the plan?" Dylan asked, "oh yea we need to find a way to get out without raising anymore suspicion." I said raising my eyebrows, indicating to earlier, "sorry I couldn't help it." He said blushing and looking down, I shook my head "it's fine, but you know we could sneak out the back door?" I suggested "yea we'll just have to hope the others don't decide to come to bed any time soon." Dylan said, I nodded.

After we got our coats and shoes and things on, we headed out the back door being careful to make as little noise at possible, we were walking down the street slowly. Still deciding where to go, "where do you wanna go?" Dylan asked, I paused thinking of places we could go. "I have two and we can maybe go to both if we have time." Dylan nodded in response "come on." I grinned grabbing his hand and pulling him along.

We had arrived, it was a part of the park which barely anyone knew about, cut of from the rest so it was the perfect spot for alone time, I looked over to Dylan who was taking in his surroundings in awe, "it's gorgeous isn't it." I smiled, leading him over to a bench so we could sit down, "almost as gorgeous as you." He muttered making me blush. The bench was facing a pond, a fountain spouting water from the middle of it. "Theres usually some swans swimming around during the day time but they're probably sleeping now." I giggled. "How did you find this place?" "I don't know really, just exploring mainly." I shrugged "my parents are always away on business trips and stuff so I'm alone quite a lot when Millie's busy, I'll come here quite often for some peace." I added, he smiled, our eyes locked and we slowly leaned in and kissed.

I pulled away, we were both grinning and blushing like mad, "I- I love you Anastasia Felton." He stuttered, "I love you too Dylan kingwell.", I placed a gentle kiss on his forehead and leant my head on his shoulder.

After we had left the park, we headed to our second venue. A small diner, run by a family friend. By this time at night the diner would usually be shut So we were lucky it's Saturday, a day they stay open a few hours later.

The ding of the bell as the door to a traditional diner opens, indicating a customer had walked inside the building, as the ring of the bell went of the owner, jack. A older man maybe early 50s, who was a friend of my fathers turned around to greet us.

"Anastasia!" He shouted from behind the counter, "jack!" I smiled walking closer to the counter, "I'm guessing you've come in for your weekly late night fries?" He asked, I nodded "you know it" "ah and who's this handsome young man you've brought with you?" He asked "Dylan, he's one of my friends staying with me at the moment." Jack leant in closer "a future boyfriend maybe?" He whispered, I just rolled my eyes sarcastically "no jack." But he just winked and turned away and we headed to a booth.

"I can't believe you're leaving next week!" I Said sadly, "me neither but I have to, filming starts up again soon." "Oh well hopefully me and millie can come and visit you guys on set after Christmas." I smiled.

Once we arrived home, I was heading up to my bedroom, but Louis and Dylan's bedroom door opened, to reveal Millie sneaking out, she went wide eyed as she saw me, I put my hand over my mouth and gasped, "you and Louis?" I asked giggling, "no no no it's not like that, you wont understand but me and Louis- we arent- we weren't-" I butted in "Okay I understand mills I was just joking." I laughed.

Word count - 832
(Okay so this isn't all were gonna have for this part of the storyline, another idea will probably happen next chapter and I haven't got a clue how I came up with the bit at the end but like would you want to see Millie and Louis have a thing at some point soon in the story cause we can make that happen and it's a concept, also Dana are so cute uwu)
- published 14/1/19 edited ?