xxvi. Twenty-six

Millie's pov.

It was early, I was sat in the kitchen next to Louis facing Dylan, who happened to be eating cereal, Ana walked in and noticed Dylan and just rolled her eyes and sat next to him.

"So?" She asked, "yes?" I said, trying to seem innocent "why are you guys looking like you're about to interrogate us?" She said, Dylan finally looked up and his eyes widened "that's because we are ana." Louis grinned, Dylan looked terrified "okay I was the one that got mud on the carpet in the hall im sorry." He said quickly, "what?" Me and Louis said in unison, trying to hold back laughter "wait that was you?" Ana said looking annoyed "what no no of course not.." he said looking even more scared if that was possible.

"We know." I said plainly, "what?" Ana asked, probably trying to figure out what we were going on about, "you and Dylan." Louis finished, I nodded, Ana's eyes widened "I wasn't expecting that, how long have you known?" Louis shrugged "dunno." "Do the others know?" Dylan asked lowering his voice "yea." I giggled.

"So wait you were spying on us?" Ana said after we had explained what had happened, she put her head down on the counter and groaned, Dylan just smirked, probably finding it really funny "so you guys were detectives? Fun." He said clapping his hands and going back for more cereal.

Instagram

Anastasia : I'm gonna miss these losers (+ Avi And Dylan) when they leave next week

Liked by : dylan.kingwell , milliebobbybrown and 13,822 others.
Tagged : avi_lake , dylan.kingwell , malinaweissman , Louis.hynes And kitanaturnbull

Comments :

User 1 : what about my ship, i need to see it thrive.
Malinaweissman : oh honey it is
Anastasia : Malina!
Malinaweissman : whoops

Milliebobbybrown : I'm gonna miss them so much ah

User 2 : we stan one (1) adorable friendship

Avi_lake : im gonna miss you gals!
Milliebobbybrown : were gonna miss you too!

User 3 : will you meet up again soon?
Louis.hynes : of course!

Louis.hynes : it's been so fun!

User 4 : I'm living for Malina spilling all the Dana tea.
User 5 : same
Kitanaturnbull : same

Word count - 407
(Hi wow it's been a while sorry about that I've been working on another book whoops, and writers block is a pain, cause I wrote two sentences of this chapter a few days ago and up until a few hours ago it hadn't been added to so sorry about that)
- published 27/1/19 edited?