xxii. Twenty-two

Ana's pov.

I was so happy, it was crazy, as well headed back into the living room, where everyone else was trying to work out how to get the tree into the base, I couldn't stop smiling, even when millie gave me a confused look.

Kitana ran over to me and Dylan, "what decorations do we have?" She asked peeking into the boxes, as we walked over to the sofas and placed them down.

We had reached almost the end of decorating the tree, all that was left was the star. It was the most important part according to my mum, I wholeheartedly agreed. "How are we gonna get the star ontop of the tree, it's like really tall." Millie said, "I have an idea!" Dylan said, grabbing the star out of the box and handing it to me, I gave him a confused look, "Ana can get on my shoulders and put the start on top of the tree. It should work." He said, I shrugged I was fine with that.

So he knelt down and I climbed on his shoulders with the star still in my hand and he stood up, I wobbled a little but we quickly got used to it and I reached over and placed the star on the very top of the tree just as Louis reached down and flicked the lights on and it looked magical.

Dylan helped me down and instantly engulfed me in a hug, spinning me around, causing me to squeal "Dylan! What happened to being secretive?" I whispered to him while giggling slightly, "I can't help it you're to cute" he replied, "you nerd." I laughed.

We pulled away and turned to the rest of the group, staring at us wide eyed, they were probably guessing something was up, I went red "uh let's go to bed!" I grinned, moving a box out of the way and grabbing Millie's hand pulling her up of the seat.

"Since when did you become so eager to sleep?" Millie giggled, I looked over to Dylan and he raised his eyebrows, "sleep is beneficial for the mind and the body." I said nodding awkwardly, I don't know who I'm trying to fool.
"You're starting to sound like klaus Baudelaire and it's beginning to scare me ana." Louis said. I laughed "I learned from the best."

Word count -
(Oof can I just say, also you guys are crazy we've already gotten so 7k thank you so much Like ah, also I got my hair cut yesterday and now it's really short and I love it ah okay rant over, sis is starting to run out of ideas for stuffs so like date ideas for Dylan and Ana would be greatly appreciated thanks kids)
- published 13/1/19 edited ?