xxv. Twenty-five

Millie's pov.

It was pretty cold as Louis, malina and I walked down the street. As the sun had set a while ago, it was a normal temperature for a December night.

"Where exactly are we heading?" Louis asked, "like I said, to the park.", as we arrived at the entrance to the park Louis sighed. "You were probably wrong, I don't see ana and Dylan anwhere." Louis commented, "we aren't there yet Louis." I said getting annoyed at the boy.

As we got closer to the second entrance I spotted them, walking of in the distance... hand in hand. "Bingo!" I pointed at the pair and malina gasped, making Louis jump "woah what?" "I'm sorry they're so cute!" She said

"Well we don't want them to notice us so we should probably go the other way round." I said turning in a different direction, as we arrived, Dylan and Ana were sat on a bench together, we squatted behind some bushes "I know it's not the most practical, but it's the closest spot to them that we can be without being caught." I whispered.

Avi's pov.
- back at home.

"What do we do now they've gone." Kitana asked, "I don't know." I said, we sat there in silence for a while "should we put on Netflix?" I asked, "sure." "Okay"

"What should we watch?" I said "I don't know?" "Friends?" "Why not." just as we began to watch Netflix, Millie, malina and Louis burst into the room; out of breath, they had clearly ran here.

"They kissed!" Malina shouted, "wait what?" I asked, I mean I wasn't surprised, but at the same time still was. "Wait you guys have to tell us everything!" Kitana said, so they sat down on the sofa next to us and explained everything they had seen this evening, Then most of us decided to head to bed, as it was late.

Millie's pov.

I couldn't sleep, I didn't know why. But I had the urge to go and talk to Louis. I crept out of the room and down the corridor, it was empty meaning ana and Dylan weren't back yet and had probably made another stop somewhere, I went and knocked on Louis and Dylan's bedroom door. "Yea?" Louis said, I opened the door slightly "hi!" I whispered, "Millie!" Louis looked surprised but still happy to see me which was a relief.

He sat up properly and patted the spot next to him on his bed indicating for me to sit down, "what's the matter?" He asked, I looked down, suddenly feeling really awkward. I didn't really know why, "I don't know." I said, he raised his eyebrows "Okay." "But I had the urge to come and talk to you, so I did?" I shrugged, he nodded "what are we gonna do about Ana and Dylan?" I asked, "what do you mean?" I replied, still confused. "Like are we gonna tell them about tonight?" I said, "well I guess, since I'm Dylan's bestfriend and you're Ana's bestfriend." We could talk to them about it together." He said, I smiled and nodded "tomorrow?" He smiled "tomorrow."

I stood up, "well I guess I should probably get back to my room before the others get back." I laughed "it would be awkward if Dylan was to walk in and see me in here." He nodded, "goodnight millie." I smiled back at him "goodnight Louis." I walked out of the room closing the door quietly behind me and turning around to see ana standing there, I went wide eyed. She put her hand over her mouth and did a quiet gasp. "You and Louis?" She said.

Word count - 669
(Hi it's been a while hasnt it plus this chapter is longer then my usual length so that's cool, also it's great when all my ideas in my head for what I want to happen are slowly coming together it makes me feel so happy, also 9k you guys are wild)
- published 20/1/19 edited ?