xviii. Eighteen

Millie's pov.

We were all sat down in ana's living room, well some of us. Others were getting ready around the house.

iMessage
(Mal + mills)

mal
Mills I was thinking if we are gonna succeed in plan Dana we're gonna need loads of help and a way to encourage Dylan to make a move.

Mills
Yea that's why we are going to recruit our children ie the others.

Mal
Yea but how are we gonna be able to talk to them without ana and Dylan getting suspicious.

Mills
We need to get them out of the house.
Mal
We could convince them to go pick up lunch or something?

Mills
It's a plan

Ana walked in the room and sat down next to me, "what you doing?" She smiled, "uh." I looked over to malina and raised my eyebrown worriedly "texting Mal" I smiled awkwardly, she looked confused "but you guys are literally a few feet apart, why don't you just talk irl?". Malina shrugged "what were you texting about?" We both looked over to malina and she winked at ana who sighed knowing she wouldn't get anything out of us and walked out of the room, we both just laughed.

Ana's pov.
It was around eleven (lol) o'clock and yet again we were all sat around doing nothing, "when can we decorate the tree?" Avi asked "later." Millie said and looked over to malina who grinned at her "anyway, I think we should get lunch now." Millie nodded "yes how about..." she started looking around "ana and Dylan can go and pick up some stuff from that bakery down the road that we love!" I looked over at her and mouthed 'seriously?' But she just raised her eyebrows and looked back at malina who winked at her, I just started at them suspicious, they were up to something.

"Uh okay." Dylan whispered getting up and heading over to get his shoes "but- but what about the tree." Kitana asked "we can put it up later like I said." Millie replied.

Millie's pov.

As soon as ana and Dylan walked out the door me and malina squealed and got up and high fived each other, the others were confused to say the least "what was that about?" Louis asked "we have a plan." Malina smiled

Word count - 428
(Wow a scrap if I ever saw one, okay so I apologise for this chapter being 1. Trash 2. Short 3. Boring, but I mean next chapter we shall get some well needed Dana probably so be excited for that ooh.)