xx. Twenty

Dylan's pov.

We had gone and picked up lunch from the bakery, things had been a bit awkward after the conversation we'd had in the park, but the walk home things felt a little different.

Our hands kept brushing together as we walked, every time it happened, I'd glance at her and blush but she didn't react. Either it didn't affect her how it affected me, or she was affected and just didn't want to show it for some reason. By about the fifth time it happened, it was becoming a bit too much for me so I slowly grabbed her hand and laced our fingers together, she paused for a minute I instantly regretted what I'd done but she looked over to me and smiled, we were both blushing deeply.

When we finally reached the door, she let go of my hand to open the door, I grabbed her arm "ana.." I whispered, she turned around, "i- I just wanted to say.. I really like you." She blushed and smiled at me "and you know, you look really cute when you blush." "Thanks." She whispered and leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, before giggling and turning around again to open the door, I couldn't stop smiling.

Millie's pov.

"Guys! Look at them!" Avi squealed, we all ran over to the window, and their they were ana and Dylan walking down the street holding hands. Malina gasped "my ship.." we carried on standing at the window as they got closer "wait guys what if they see us watching them at the window that would be weird.." Kitana said "oh yea." And we all ran back to the sofa, waiting for the door to open.

"Guys they've been quite a while, what happened." Avi asked "I bet they kissed." Louis laughed, "I knew your plan would work, I never doubted you for a minute!" Malina laughed in response "sure."

"Never doubted what?" Dylan asked as they walked in through the door, Louis' eyes widened "uh nothing." "You Guys took a while what took so long I'm hungry!" Kitana said, "the bakery was really full.", Louis leaned over and whispered "that's key for we kissed." I hit him "shut up!"

Malina stood up and ran over to ana grabbing her hands, girls we need to talk. All of us stood up and walked into the room next door.

Dylan's pov.

I walked over to where Louis was sitting, a bit confused as to why all the girls ran off, but Louis seemed unphased. Everyone was confusing me today.

Louis smirked and tilted his head to the side "sooo did anything happen?" I sat down next to him "nothing much she just kissed me?" Louis gasped "nothing much? You're unbelievable!"

Word count - 489
(Okay for one this chapter is like a mess and all over the place second I've really changed Louis personality he's probably not like This irl oof)