xix. Nineteen

Ana's pov.

Me and Dylan were walking down the road in silence, "Millie and malina were acting weird don't you think?" I laughed quietly "they're up to something." He replied, I nodded "definitely." We gave each other a small smile, then continued walking in silence.

When we finally got to the bakery, it was very busy and there was a long wait. "Do you wanna like go sit in the park while we wait for our food?" Dylan asked, I nodded and we headed to the park and sat down on a bench.

"Ana?" Dylan said breaking the silence, "huh?" I said, "uhm do you like Louis?" He said looking down awkwardly. "What? No no no." I started, he nodded looking up at me "I like someone else." I sighed, he looked down again "do you like anyone?" I asked, he looked up at me again, a light blush dusted his cheeks "uh yea, yea i do."

- back at home.
Millie's pov.

"Okay so what's this like plan or whatever?" Avi asked sitting down besides Louis on the floor, malina clapped her hands "well obviously Dana is endgame." I nodded in response "and me and malina have been thinking of ways we might be able to get them together." I added, "one we thought of was just get them alone together as much as possible basically." Louis butted in "how would them being alone together help get them together?", "hopefully it would somehow be brought up in a conversation?" I shrugged, it wasn't the best plan really. "How did them going to get lunch together add to this plan?" "I don't know we just needed to talk to you guys, it's all a work in progress okay." Malina said "I know! We could play truth or dare or spin the bottle or something?" Avi suggested.

"They've been along time." Kitana said "maybe they decided to take a detour and your plan did work." Louis said laughing, Avi elbowed him. "I'm gonna go watch out the window."

After a while of Avi sat by the window, probably bored with still no sign of either Dylan or ana. "I giv-" she stopped and squealed "guys! Look at them!" She said making everyone rush over to the window.

Word count - 464
(Dude cliffhanger much, okay so this wasn't as much Dana as I expected in this chapter but next chapter I have two planned idea that are Dana related, also what do you think made Avi squeal?

Plus 5k?! That's crazy thank you so much, I'm so grateful for every single one of you who  has read my trash, thank you so much I love you all. another add on but we got back to 1 in #dylankingwell sis didn't expect that thank you again guys wowi)