xxxiv. Thirty-four

Ana's pov.

We all arrived home, very happy and decided since we all hadn't seen each other in months and it was my birthday tomorrow we could build a pillow fort in the living room. Which they slept in.

The next day.

"Ana." Dylan whispered, shaking me lightly. I rolled over and hit his face lightly "stop- I'm trying to sleep" he sighed "but ana sweetie, its your birthday!"

I sat up and looked around "wait where are the others" he looked around too and frowned "oh- just like showering and stuff" he pulled me up "but let's go eat breakfast, you were the last one awake"

Dylan pulled me towards the kitchen and as he opened the door, the rest of the group were stood there, Millie in the middle holding a cake and all singing 'happy birthday'

I laughed and covered my mouth "did you guys have this planned the whole time?" "Yea, I mean we did worry you'd wake up before us so just to be sure, it's 5am" he laughed awkwardly "but at least we can all spend the whole day together?" Malina offered.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I asked, as we gathered around the table at 5am eating birthday cake. "Uhm so we were thinking, a day of shopping out together, then some meal of your choice and then we can have a movie marathon or something? Whatever you'd like sweetheart" Dylan mentioned

Instagram

Anastasia : been able to spend my birthday with my favourite people ever

Tagged : @dylan.kingwell @milliebobbybrown @malinaweissman @avi_lake @kitanaturnbull @louis.hynes

Liked by : @milliebobbybrown , @malinaweissman and 36,282 others

Comments :

@user1 : you look so gorgeous ana
@dylan.kingwell : doesn't she just
@user2 : you kids out here giving us all of the content we need.

@louis.hynes : excuse me? Photo creds?
@anastasia : haha whoops?

@user3 : happy birthday ana!

@user4 : hI AnA I LoVe YoU CoUlD yOu pLeAsE fOlLoW mY fAnPaGe

@milliebobbybrown : I love u sm girly! Happy birthday!

@user5 : give us more content. We've missed it.

@user6 : wow this means you're all together again yay!

@malinaweissman : I've missed you so much!

Word count - 468
(Hi, Okay so this isn't exactly the last chapter but kinda is cause all I have left is the epilogue. This is literally the end of an era, the first ever book I've completed on wattpad pad. It's been quite the year, thank you for sticking with me through my poor writing and updating skills. I literally remember the day I came up with this story idea, I was sat in class and it just came to me and this story started unfolding in my head and now we've come this far. This story helped me discover my love for writing and I love you all so much, thank you for the support.)
Published 21/8/19 edited ?