Eleven

One week later

~

Geoff kept his eyes locked in place across the room.

"Dude, can you stop eye-fucking and actually help me out here?"

Geoff sighed and turned to look at Sam who had a pissed-off look on his face.

"C'mon, my shift ends in like five minutes. Plus, Ollie is right there and is doing twice as much work as you are right now."

"Yeah, but Ollie and I aren't bros like we are..." Sam grumbled.

"What?" Ollie asked from behind him.

"Yooooo, bro, it isn't what it looks like!"

"Man, we literally share an apartment."

Geoff laughed.

"Sorry, Ol, clearly you don't meet Sam's standards." He said sarcastically, putting air quotes around the last word.

Sam mumbled something to himself as he turned and walked away.

"So it's cool if I take off now, right?" Geoff asked the shorter man.

"Of course, Geoff." He smiled, glancing over at whatever held Geoff's fascination. "Go have fun."

Geoff thanked him and left the counter, taking off his apron and name tag before walking across the room and sitting down.

"Hi, beautiful."

Awsten looked up from his journal and smiled.

"Hi, baby."

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah." He said, collecting his things in his bag before standing up and following Geoff out the door.

Before he could walk any further, Geoff turned around and pushed him up against the side of the building gently.

Awsten immediately wrapped his arms around the taller man's neck as he leaned in.

Geoff wasted no time, kissing Awsten slowly and passionately, the two loving every moment of it before pulling away.

Geoff let out a content sigh, his breath showing in the cold winter air.

"So where do you wanna go?"