Fifteen

"You can sleep on that side if you want." Geoff said, gesturing to the far side of the bed.

Awsten nodded silently in his sleepy state as he walked over to the other side of the full sized bed.

Geoff glanced over at the boy, his mouth immediately going dry as his eyes widened.

Awsten begun pulling his tight black jeans off of his thin legs, kicking them off and leaving him in nothing but lavender boxers and an oversized sweater.

Awsten got into the bed, not noticing the affect that his actions had had on his boyfriend.

Geoff looked away quickly, pulling off his jeans and shirt before grabbing a graphic tee from his drawer and slipping it on.

Awsten watched as he did this.

Geoff returned to the bedside, switching off the light as he joined the smaller boy under the large duvet.

Awsten scooted closer to him, moving his pillow over and resting his head against Geoff's shoulder.

Geoff turned on his side, slowly wrapping his arm around Awsten's waist and pulling him close.

Awsten smiled in the dark, reassuring Geoff when he threw his leg over his boyfriend's and cuddled closer to him.

"I had a really nice day." Awsten whispered.

"So did I."

Awsten brought his hand up to Geoff's face, locating where his lips were before resting his hand on his cheek and leaning in slowly.

Geoff felt the boy's soft lips press against his gently, causing him to kiss back.

Awsten pulled back, resting his head against the brunet's bare skin once again.

Geoff kissed the boy on the head one last time.

"Goodnight, Aws."

"G'night, Gee."

~

Note:

Y'all asked for an update, so here's a short filler.

Enjoy xx