Fourteen

Geoff scrolled through Hulu slowly.

"Why are none of these movies good?" He grumbled quietly.

Awsten giggled at his boyfriend's frustration.

"Ya know, we could always watch a Disney movie or something?"

Geoff gave him a look, but the wide smile on Awsten's face ceased to fade.

"Let's watch Tangled!" Awsten gasped loudly, becoming very excited at the idea.

Geoff sighed, "alright... Only because you're incredibly cute."

Geoff eventually found the movie and felt his boyfriend cuddle into his side as it began playing. Geoff melted into his touch and turned his attention to the screen in front of him.

~

The movie played on for roughly two hours, the two boys stealing kisses and cute gestures throughout that time.

As the movie came to a close, Awsten felt his eyes beginning to flutter.

Geoff looked down at the boy, checking his phone quickly and realizing that it was nearly midnight.

"Hey, Aws." Geoff whispered gently, nudging the smaller of the two.

Awsten mumbled a bit, but looked up.

"You seem really tired, love. You can sleep over if you'd like?" Geoff offered, mentally hoping he would say yes.

Awsten thought for a few seconds before nodding.

"You're uh.. You're welcome to sleep in my bed, I can just grab a pillow and sleep out here if y-"

"N-no, you should sleep in your own bed, I don't wanna be a burden." Awsten cut him off.

"You're never a burden, sunshine." Geoff said softly.

Awsten blushed at the new nickname.

Geoff rested his hand on top of Awsten's, looking down at it as he spoke.

"You... You can sleep with me. I-if you'd like."

He looked back up to meet his eyes.

Awsten nodded, smiling a bit.

"Yeah, I'd like that."

~

Note:

Happy Valentine's Day! Thought it'd be nice to update today.

<3