1: 'Dreams'

***It was so dark, no light at all

***
It was so dark, no light at all. The only thing that illuminated the darkest night, was only the moonlight, a full moon. She was out of nowhere, not knowing where she went. Hands kept on touching things was the only way to look for the way out. It was a room, and it seemed to be a lot of things in it, uneven floor and fibrous roots cover up the wall and a ceiling full with spider webs. She grabbed whatever thing that she held and it fell to the ground. she tried to stay aware of her surroundings, nervously turned around. It was nothing, but words kept on whispering to her.

"Just accept it, take it, it's the time, you'll learn more...", the whispers said.

She was looking for where it came, she looked over it in the entire house, and the louder the whispers got. As she turned around, a snake came over, smiled at her and slithered away.

"No! Wait, what do you mean?!", she yelled out of her lung, but the white serpent disappeared in the dark and never came back.

"No, no, no!!! Please come back!!", she cried and struggled to chase the serpent.
***

"Aurobella, can you give grandma some drink, please?", said her grandmother who was very ill on the bed or worse, never got out of the bed since the last two years.

She can't do anything but talk very slowly. Aurobella was the only one that she had and the only one who was willing to take care of her. With her very ill condition, Aurobella had to stick around her.

"Oh, grandma... I'm so sorry", said Aurobella as soon as she woke up from her nightmare.

She then realized that her eyes were teary. It was like the nightmare was real.

"It's okay, Aurobella", her grandma replied.

"I wanna go take your drink first", she went to the kitchen.

"It was a terrible dream! What a CRAZY snake, a stupid house with no lights!", she struck the glass on the table firmly.

"But, it's in this week in a row!", she stopped for a while and pensively looking through the window.

"but... never tell me the truth", She still looking through the window thoughtfully, biting her fingernails.

She took the water bottle and poured it into the glass. She took one more glance towards the window and took the glass then went to her grandmother's room.

"Wait!---- an owl?", she tilted her head once again toward the window, but the owl wasn't there anymore.