5: classes

"where should we go after this?", Aurobella asked as she got ready with her robes and books.

"Duh? great hall, of course", Sophie replied and glared at her.

"Irene, have you done yet?---",

"wait.. Just a sec!", she yelled from the closet.

They walked downstairs and guess what? Irene saw her scarf on the couch so, she picked it.

"Yours?", Aurobella asked.

"Yae... Haven't I told you that I left it here yesterday?", Irene asked.

"Hehehe... I forgot", Aurobella scratched her head.

"Okay.. Let's go!", she said grabbed Aurobella's hand and brought her to the great wall. They went there earlier than the rest.

"Have the professor gave us the timetable yet?", Aurobella asked while they were walking along the corridor.

"Nope--",

"I thought that I was late", she replied.

Once they had their first step on the great hall, they saw four long tables with their breakfast meals on the table.

'I think I'm going to sleep in class, my stomach will about to load with food😂'

They took their seat on the seats. Irene got ready with her fork and spoon to take some meals. Aurobella did the same as well. Before even eat anything, someone hitted Aurobella from the back. She was about to mad. Can you imagine? You are hungry then someone just spoil your mood.

"What the hell!", She yelled.

"Oops, Shorty Belly Kitty is eating, better watch out", V said.

Aurobella glared at him with hatred.

"Relax... Well, here's the thing, you wanna eat or nah?", He continued and took the sandwich on her plate.

'I could've slapped his face'

"Cut it off! Why are you so rude?", She snapped.

"No I wasn't!",

"By the way... Where is the card that I gave to you that day?", V asked.

Based on that question, Aurobella was wondering where did she put it. She checked in her robes and in between her books' pages.

"I think that I've lost it", she replied as she was checking all over her pockets.

"No, I found it!", She said once he picked out the paper from the pocket.

Quickly, she gave it to him without even checked it.

Meet me in the dungeon tonight.
-halfblood prince-

"Meet me in the dungeon tonight? Are you asking me on a date?", V proudly asked.