2: Diagon Alley

"This is our way to Diagon Alley---", Said Hagrid

LEAKY CAULDRON

We entered the... cafe? pub? she had never been there before

"and this is Leaky Cauldron--- wait for a while", Hagrid said and went to meet his friend.

It was a dark place. Not really dark but, it seemed to be because it was darker than her house. People who were there looking at her weirdly. Really weird, they stopped doing their things and even stared at her. She felt very uncomfortable. So she had to sit with one of them.

The old man looked at her from the head down to her toes, "Oh, sorry-- You may sit here", he patted the seat for Aurobella.

"Vipera, the descendant of the king--- Such an unfortunate day meeting you!", the old man said and cried.

"Huh?",

"But, it was before and now all of you are a betrayer!", he hit the table.

"He is a betrayer, and you don't deserve to live!!", he yelled and strangled Aurobella.

"Help!", she gasped.

"Mr Pinsky, get away from her!", Hagrid came and push that old man away.

"She's not the one!!", Hagrid yelled to the guy.

"She has nothing to do with everything that happens in our place now!", he continued and looked angrily toward that old man. The old man did nothing but stay silent and sharply stared at Aurobella.

Hagrid brought Aurobella out of the place through the back door.

"Next time, if you're out of Hogwarts, never took out the scarf", Hagrid said to her.

"Why?", Aurobella asked. He continued knock his pink umbrella on the wall.

"See, Bella... World of wizardry, yer should know your own risk... Witches and wizards may be mistaken yer", he continued very confidently.

"Okay then... Hagrid", she replied.

Suddenly, the ground started to shake, the wall started to crack in a half.

And the wall separated, "Yer must see this!", Hagrid said and walked through the wall.

"wow!!", Her eyes got sparkly once he saw that busy place.

It was a place with a lot of shops. Even if she lived in a wizarding world, she had never went to Diagon Alley before.

"Arabella, this is Diagon Alley--- If yer never been here before", Hagrid said.

"Actually, Hagrid. I think you're right. I don't really remember. I think I once went here before. It was just during the time, this place was not this bright and I was just a little. My memory is blurred", Aurobella said and walked around along with Hagrid.