4: Dorms

A few hours after the feast ended, the students were directed to make a line and move to their dorms. And the lines started with Gryffindor followed by Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and the last one, Slytherin.

The Slytherin students were under the control of five prefects. One of them was very chatty. He had pulled some students out of the lines because of their unsuitable attire.

Jungkook was one of the students, he didn't tuck in his shirt.

The prefect was from Gryffindor, maybe he did that to get extra points for their house, to raise his name, to be popular and famous among the students so that the title 'Head Boy' will be his.

"The five of you have to follow me to see Professor McGonagall. Your attire is not properly worn and break the school's rules", the 'chatty' prefect said.

Whilst, the other four were too busy to mind his 'chatty' attitude.

"Just don't bother him, he's oftenly like that soo...", the other prefect whispered to Leighanne

Then, the five unlucky students with the 'chatty' prefect went to Professor McGonagall's office while the others continued their way to their dorms.

The students walked to through corridor that lit up with torches until they saw the moving staircases.

"This way...", the prefect said.

So, the students follow him to the Slytherin's dormitory.

"Wait until the stair leads you to the correct dorm. Please, don't go earlier than me...",

"The stairs really love to move--",

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Mr Kim..", the prefect grunted.

Namjoon who walked faster than the prefect got called out his name.

"Follow this line--", the prefect say as he showed him the empty line behind Aurobella. Which was the the last one in the lines.

They synchronously walked up to the stairway. But suddenly, Aurobella's shoelace came undone so she quickly kneeled to fix it.

"Hey, move faster!", Namjoon lowered down his head and looked at her.

"Oh, wait!", She tied her shoelace.

"Okay---", she looked up to the stairway.

"What?--",

"See? We missed it!", Namjoon glared at her.

The other Slytherins already on the stairway and moved to another level and only Aurobella and Namjoon were there.

"I have an idea!", Suddenly, she said.

"Stupid idea?", He interrupted and crossed his arms.

"See, if you have a better one", she raised her eyebrows and asked him back.

Who Am I? || Bts Hogwarts AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें