13: Teeth

~
The door was locked. I couldn't even escaped from the dark. I barely see anything. This time, it was too dark, no moonlight and I've got no wand in my hand.

The only thing I saw was a pill that I found in my almost ripped pocket with a note

Eat or die
Alive but dying
Choose with wise
Or you'll end up suffering

I didn't eat the pill. But, I notice the sound of a serpent slithering. The sound hurted my ears and I didn't know what to do instead of eating the pill.

I chose to eat the pill, to be alive but dying.

I fainted and woke up in the same dream but inside another familiar room. The room that I went when I dreamed about a lady with a crown.

I went to look for the same picture.

But the crown was gone
~

And it was still autumn, Namjoon hated it the atmosphere in Hogwarts for the past few weeks. "What's it about Halloween? People wear black, ripped outfit just during this month?", he complained. He said as he put on his clothes, which were all black and a very vintage looking boots. Without even complaining about the cold weather, he took his wand and put it in his pocket. Then, he went straight to the common room.

It was very early. He went to the common room just to wait until it was 7 am sharp because Professor McGonagall asked the students to go to the Great Hall just before they go outing. Before it's even 8.00 a.m, The stair echoed of footsteps walking towards the room and Namjoon was cautious so, he went to take a closer look.

Slowly, the footsteps sounded clearer and the person appeared. "Really? What the hell are you doing this early?", he asked the person.

Indeed, she replied with a sharp glance toward him, "and what are YOU doing here?"

He didn't reply but, he sighed instead tried to mind his own bussiness. He saw Aurobella brought a book. A book that was always with her since the library had been broken into. He was curious so, he decided to ask a question... out of nowhere!

"Hey, what are you reading?", he asked nicely. He had never been that way, he had never talked that way to anyone before. Aurobella, who was kind of understand his personality was feeling weird at the same time.

Namjoon is a boy that will never talk nice to you and he must really want to know something if he does.

As she continued walking towards the window to feel the fresh air, she tightened her grip on the book and replied, "I'm reading a book. Perhaps you don't know how books look like".

"I know.. it's just.. Seeing you with the book all the time makes some questions popping in my head", he objected.

"I didn't know that you were watching me all this time", she said.

"Maybe you have another reason to that",

"Like what?", he questioned.

"Maybe you are interested with me, and decided to watch me all the time.. that bothers you, isn't it", she savagely answered and open the window.

"What a thought! Besides, I'm not interested with someone that couldn't even walk stabily", he annoyed. He went out and slammed the door.

What? My foot has gotten better!