18: 'She'?

Aurobella again was in a rush. Like the night before, she had to go to Professor Snape's detention class in the night time along with the other Slytherins who were involved in the incident except for this day. She knew that she wouldn't make it on time. She ruffled her hair as she was so stressed out looking for her book, the most precious book the she ever had. The book that someone would stole and gave it to her.

"Why is she always in a rush?", Irene objected while she locked her eyes on Aurobella, watching her searching the entire dorm.

"Do any of you have her book?", Irene concernedly asked the other roommates kindly yet gently.

"Why would we have it?", asked one of the three as she replied to Irene's question.

Then, Sophie with a borish look in her eyes, stepped in front, aproaching Aurobella who was indeed in a quite mess. She purposely tapped her toes continuously on the floor to produce the annoying sound to get Aurobella's attention. It was hopeless, Aurobella still wouldn't stop searching the whole dorm looking for the book.

"Oi!", Sophie yelled as she roled her eyes and showed Aurobella the book in her hand.

"You don't have to act like a fish out of water. You look terrified too...", Sophie continued her words cynically with an evil smirk drawn on her face.

Aurobella stopped whatever she did at the moment and gazed into Sophie's eyes straight into her soul. She was breathing heavily. It was breezy that night but Aurobella was the only one who was sweating because she couldn't stop looking for the book.... and it's all Sophie's fault.

Aurobella then quickly tried to reach for the book but Sophie avoid her touch as if she was playfully teasing Aurobella.

In a blink of an eye, she squeezed Sophie's wrist and harshly seized the book from her hand.

"I still remember that I put this in my cupboard. It wont go somewhere else by itself if no one would do so.... Now, Sophie... Your wrinkled little hands did it right?", Aurobella voiced after hearing Sophie's nonsense for almost five minutes.

Sophie was speechles as she rubbed her bruised wrist because of Aurobella's firm grip.

"Don't you dare to put your filthy hands on my book again. Now I'm late because of you...", said Aurobella calmly yet sarcastically and hugged the book tightly. She walked forward headed to the common room and purposely hit Sophie's shoulder.

As she ran rushingly to the exit door she suddenly bumped into a guy whom she believed had a bigger body proportion. That moment she knew what name she should nagged about.

"Ugh! This unfortunate Monster! What are you do-...."

"He has the potion in his robes... what's that all about?", stated Aurobella once she saw Namjoon hand quickly slipped a small bottle inside his robes.

"Why are you still here?", Asked Namjoon to Aurobella with his emotionless voice.

"None of your business... I'll go first", Aurobella quickly stated and lowered her head down just to get a little sneek of the small bottle inside the robes but unfortunately, Namjoon realized about it. So, he just covered the whole bottle with his robes even more.

Aurobella walked quickly and hugged her book tightly along the corridor. Throughout the walk, she knew that Namjoon was following her from behind because they both were heading to Professor Snape's detention class. As Aurobella could see from on her watch, they were late about five minutes and 3 more minutes before they could arrive in the lab. In total, they were eight minutes late......