7: Potion Class

The class was awkwardly emptied from  students. A girl who liked to separate herself from others most likely to sit alone, Aurobella. Luckily, didn't complain about how lonely her life was. The door which was half opened had been fully opened by her. It wasn't strange for her to do it since she didn't even like to think before she act. She chose her seat, as usual, alone and far away from the professor's seat. It would be easier, she thought, away from ungrateful fate and bad luck. What she know about fate and luck?

   She whistled and tapped her toes as she slowly walked passing every each apparatuses in the lab. She kept on whistling until she saw a potion that caught her eyes. The very dusty one, in it's own glass box.

   Curious, anxious heart wanted to touch it so bad. Even if it will cause such bad effects either grate lucks. She thought of a potion to  change her to a better person, only for herself and it might be it. She couldn't take it. The glass box was beautiful, sparkling and never been touched by anyone, not even a small scratch. Why does this is kept here?

   Her hands almost touched the glass box but got called out by a deep voice from her behind, "What are you trying to do?"

Didn't even touch anything

"I'm talking to you",

She spun and shockingly, it was Professor Snape.

He was standing right in front of her with his pale skin and jet black-colored hair. And it wasn't a lie that most students didn't like him that much because he tended to be very unforgivable.

"Mr Filch was right", he voiced.

"You really like to break into places you shouldn't",

"Isn't this the potion class?", she asked curiously.

"No! This is my personal lab", his expression went fierce.

"But, you'll teach us poti---",

"You better off to the potion class before the bell rings. And if you're late then, perhaps ready to get your second warning letter", he grasped Aurobella's robes firmly.

She disrespectfully dismissed his hand off her robes and glared at him as she walked out with the hatred in her eyes. This old man has no respect.

Professor Snape watched her on her way out. His eyes seems to have fire burning inside them with his arm crossed.

Urggh! How could I went there? Why didn't I ask Jin or Irene? What a shame!

She went to the left Viaduct tower, the biggest dungeon in the school, where she thought, she'll find the potion class. Any other word to describe a potion class? Potions should be easier if it wasn't the coldest person who tought them. He didn't teach anything yet but, predicted, the class will be horrifying.

The way to the dungeon was spooky. It had very limited lighting under there, the cold environment which made she felt like a ghost somehow. Luckily, the class was labelled with a signboard or she might went to the wrong class. But, if it wasn't labelled, she could still saw Jin from the main door.