9: Books

It's been two months since everything went normal for Aurobella where... Yoongi usually bullied her, same goes with Jungkook. Hoseok didn't change much. He still was a happy go lucky kind of person. He was hilariously talkative. Jimin was surprisingly bright and praised by many professors. Jin was devastated with that so... He complained a lot about it to Aurobella.Taehyung's plans went well for his pranks lately. He pranked a Ravenclaw boy, he looked innocent. Everyone believed his name was.. Harold Huang. He put enchanted spiders on his closet. He was running around the corridor with his brief on his head.

Aurobella admitted that it was cool. But, right after that V quickly ran to her.

"Cool, Isn't it? It made everyone laugh", he laughed.

From the long corridor, both of them could hear Jin's windshield laugh. Aurobella couldn't just ignore V's question. She looked straight into V's eyes with a serious expression.

"You could've done better", she statted with unsatisfaction as she continued read her book.

"Can you prank anyone worse than that? I think it was great. My greatest achievement!", he denied.

"Meh-- Those spiders are small. If I were you, I will make them shrieked bigger...",

"Because, why not?", she smirked.

"Just that? I can make it better", V questioned.

"Of course, except.. Mine are real spiders and not enchanted", she stood up and left V there alone.

She went to Hagrid's hut since it was Saturday and the students had no schooling session. She brought along the thick book. Once she was there, she could see Hagrid was feeding his dog. It was a big dog, it barked once it saw Aurobella.

 It was a big dog, it barked once it saw Aurobella

Hagrid then was curious so he spun. "Hey, Fang.. Stop! She's our friend", he murmured to his dog. His dog sat in silent.

"Hey, Arabella. I haven't seen yer for so long..", he greeted.

"Oh, hey Hagrid", she waved and went nearer to Hagrid.

"Come here- come on", Hagrid said.

So she went to Hagrid. He was stroking the dog's fur. "Fang, this is Arabella. Arabella, this is Fang, my giant dog", he smiled.

"I know", she replied.

"How's school?", He asked as he walked into his hut. Aurobella followed him from behind.

"Come in, don't be shy", he invited.

As ordered, she went inside. The hut was small. But, everything inside was gigantic, the couch, table and... Even the mugs. And don't forget about the ceiling, it was full with cages hung up there. Once she got in, many weird creatures that she saw including a big worm that he hid underneath a shabby looking fabric.

"It likes to eat Lettuce but, don't overfeed it", he warned.

"I know-",

"But, school is cool. You know... Potions, books and dark magic. Everything seems good", she replied.