3: Houses

"These things are heavy", Jin said.

"Just be patient... We'll be there soon", Aurobella pointed at the castle, the Hogwarts castle.

They took their things and put them on the boat. Each of them had to carry a lantern for their own since it was getting dark.

"Faster, idiots!", the brown-haired suddenly came and threw his things on the boat

"What are you looking at? Faster!", he pushed Aurobella and Jin inside the boat.

"Why are you in a rush?", Jin asked.

"Just shut up!", he was all sweating.

"All right, then! Pick up your suitcase or I'll dump it into the water!", Jin yelled to him and pointed at the suitcase.

He took it quickly and stayed quiet. He hugged his knees and looked at the sky anxiously.

"Sorry, sir. I guess you really need to move faster..", Aurobella said to the guard that bring them to the castle.

"No, it's a boat... Not a broomstick--", he replied.

"I hope that I can help- Flipendo!", she said as she flicked her wand.

And the boat moved a little faster. That spell only helped a little bit, it didn't produce a big, strong and powerful wind so...

She flicked her wand until they finally arrived at the boathouse. Luckily, it wasn't dark yet. It was at the very dusk.

"That one was good!", Jin praised.

"Hehehe", Aurobella blushed.

"Books!", The brown-haired guy appeared from the behind and hit Aurobella's shoulder on purpose.

He went straight away to the stairway.

"Auch! Watch your move, Mons--!", she yelled to that guy.

But, that guy acted cold, he didn't even look back or even reply anything. He just continued on walking up along the stairway. Both Jin and Aurobella carried their things along the stairway until they arrived at the castle.

'Even on the first view from the outside, Hogwarts looks really beautiful. I'm sure many interesting things are awaiting!'-

According to Jin, Hogwarts looks like a big castle, even on your first time seeing it, your heart will feel something is right about it, you'll feel like it wanted to show you something. Which makes you wonder and wants to look out for the answer.

"Aigoo! These things!", Jin whined while he carried his things.

"Just put them here, I guess... Everyone is putting theirs here", Aurobella replied and quickly put her suitcase on the stack of suitcases.

 Everyone is putting theirs here", Aurobella replied and quickly put her suitcase on the stack of suitcases