WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?

The classes went fine but during herbology, the mandrake bit my finger and luckily I wore my gloves. Jimin did warn me to be careful when I pull the baby mandrake off the pot but, I am a rebel. I hardly trust anyone.

Then it was Potion Class.
Professor Snape always treat me like I did something wrong and always agree to Yoongi. Yoongi, threaten me to step on my bruised foot if I ever disobey his order. Without any logical reason, he ripped off my potion book? And Professor Snape blamed me for everything.

Well, indeed, I was mad.
I put a spell on him with 'rectusempra'. He asked help from Jungkook but, both of them couldn't do anything. They both suck in Charms. But, he, never dare to step on my bruised foot even he threaten me to.

The late night after dinner,
I went to the back gate, wanted to have a walk and have a look at the Dark Forest. It was very cold night and I know I shouldn't be there during that late hour but, I just wanted to look for pixies and Hagrid must be out there too.

I was being stubborn and without thinking any risks, I tried to jump off the gate but suddenly,....

I heard someone was crying nearby~
I didn't see the face~
It was dark~
And, I wonder who it was~

With curiousity,
I cancelled my plan to go to the Dark Forest and I went to my dorm with uncertainty.

I tried to sleep.
The dream about the young lady with the crown repeated again..

It was the dream that I've been dreaming for two weeks!

AUROBELLA REX