intro

Tuesday September 15th

-tatum-

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing, each time getting louder.

I groaned in frustration and aggressively hit my snooze button.

"Tatum get up! It's 7:30, you're going to be late!" My mom yelled through the door.

I sighed and got out of bed,

It's only Tuesday and I can't wait till Friday.

Friday is the day that my friends and I are partying hard in the hills.

One of my best friends, Porter, has plugs that got us in.

This party was the party of the year. I mean all Cali parties are sick and all, but this one by far will take the crown.

The party is supposed to consist of all big social media figures.

Surprisingly, Porter and I are juniors in high school but we don't act or look like it.

We look 21 and act like it sometimes but for the most part, we act 10.

For example, Porter and I die of laughter when our Astronomy teacher says, 'Uranus'.

Not to mention, we spend most of our weekends out with friends, hanging out, sleepovers, partying and drinking. Sometimes even school nights.

Friday most definitely has to come faster because wow, I can't wait to see Cameron Dallas in person.

But till then, school was my problem.

I haven't checked my grades in a good two to three weeks and I had a feeling they weren't too hot right now.