3

Thursday September 17th

-tatum-

"Alright good practice, ladies!" Coach Natoli said.

"Hit the showers, and remember there is no practice tomorrow so enjoy your weekend and when we have practice next week, it's with the boys in the weight room." she added.

I smiled and headed to grab my stuff,

I checked my phone to see if I got any texts;

'porter🍒⚡️: hey ya home yet?
tatum: no i just finished practice, i should be home by 4:50. i also gotta shower and pick some food up for us.
'porter🍒⚡️: okay grab Five Guys and is it cool if layla comes?
tatum: yeah that's fine,, it'll be her, imogen, you and i. my mom is working late🤧
tatum: and i know her and imogen are gonna be glued to each other so i can spill the tea on my really hot tutor🥵
'porter🍒⚡️: oh so he's really hot now?🤨
tatum: i'll see you in 45 minutes😎

I laughed to myself and grabbed my bag before heading out to my car,

On my way out, I ran into Jacob,

"Hey you, I got your quizzes back and they look good." he said.

"Hey and thanks. Are we meeting again Monday?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I was kinda hoping we could go over a few things tonight before your test tomorrow." he said.

"Oh shit, that completely slipped my mind and I made plans w-" I started.

he chuckled, "Okay it's fine. Don't stress it, I'll get Ms. O to give you an extension and you can take the test.. uhh, let's say Tuesday during your free period?"

"Um yeah that works out great. Thank you." I smiled.

"It's all good and I don't want to keep you from your plans so I'll see you tomorrow during 1st?" he questioned.

"Actually, my plans are pretty lame but you're welcome to join them if you want. They consist of me hanging out and eating Five Guys with one of my best friends and our little sisters who are besties as well. But the catch is we have to stay in the house because my sister, Imogen, is grounded." I laughed.

"Wow, that doesn't sound lame at all. And I don't want to crash so-" he started.

"You're not crashing. I promise." I laughed.

"Then I'm down. Give me a time and I'll be there." he smiled.

"Well I gotta grab the food and go home and shower so I don't smell like ass so maybe 5:00?" I said.

"Sounds good and how about I help you out by grabbing the food for you and you just go home and freshen up?" he chuckled.

"Nooo because you're not paying for the food." I joked.

"It's not a problem and don't worry about paying me back so text me what everyone wants."  He laughed.

"Then take my card."  I answered.

"No." he said.

"Yes." I argued.

"Fine." he gave in.

I opened my bag and looked for my wallet,

I handed him my card,

"Don't lose it." he said.

"Gotcha but just know, I'm not using it." he laughed before walking off.

"Cool but I'm paying you back." I said.

"Whatever." he said walking out.

I smiled to myself and got in my car.

+
I called Porter as I pulled into my driveway,

"Porter come over now! Change of plans, this is a sister SOS!" I yelled.

"What's up?!" she asked.

"So Jacob is hanging with us tonight.." I started.

"What the fuck? Are your poonani, legs, under arms and bikini line shaved?!" she asked.

"PORTER!!!" I yelled taking my stuff out.

"Okay okay but yes or no? I'm on my way!" she said.

"Yes and he's grabbing the food and shit!" I grumbled.

I grabbed my backpack and track bag and grabbed my keys,

"Okay Layla and I will be there in 20 and make sure you shower and smell bomb!" she said.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm not fucking my tutor!" I yelled.

I hung up and sighed.

I walked inside the house and set my keys on the table,

"Imogen?" I yelled.

"What?!" she yelled back.

I groaned and ran upstairs,

I opened up her door,

"Mom's working late tonight and I'm having friends over. You can hang out with Layla but do not bother us." I said.

"But Mom said we can't have guest over." she said.

"Actually, I recall her saying you can't have friends over because oh yeah you snuck in a group of your friends since you thought you were all of a sudden 17 and responsible. But you're not and if you don't want to hang with Layla, fine. She can hang with Porter and I but I'm just trying to do something nice for you since I feel bad that you're a dumbass and got grounded. And since when did you care about rules? Huh?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes and sighed,

"Fine. And what's for dinner?" she asked.

"Five Guys. Food will be here at 5." I said closing her door.