6

Saturday September 19th

-tatum-

It's 3 in the fucking morning and Emma and I are carrying Porter up to my room. 

What a fucking night. 

Long story short, I got to meet a lot of social media stars. Porter got shitfaced with Cameron Dallas after I met him. Emma hit it off pretty well with Ethan Dolan. As for me, I hung out with Tana Mongeau and her friends for a while. 

I closed the door quietly behind me as Emma put Porter on the bed, 

"Pajamas?" I asked. 

"Mhm." Emma said. 

I grabbed three really big tee shirts and three pairs of shorts for us. 

"Okay makeup wipes are in the bathroom so you grab those while I get Port changed." I said.

I removed her heels and dress then put a tee on her and slipped on her shorts before removing her bra.

"Found them." Emma said. 

"Good, clean her face off while I tie her hair up." I said. 

I grabbed one of my scrunchies and tied up Porter's hair while Emma cleaned off all her makeup, which wasn't much. 

"Okay Porter done. Now for us." Emma said. 

We changed quickly and cleaned up before climbing into my bed. 

+

"Tate get up! I'm gonna be late for softball workouts!" Imogen yelled. 

"Fuck!" I yelled waking Emma and Porter up. 

"What time is it?" I asked. 

"8:15" Imogen said. 

"You don't have workouts till 10:30 and Porter is taking you guys." I groaned. 

"Not with this migraine that's fucking up my brain cells." Porter groaned.

"Oh well your fault for getting shitfaced with Grayson Dolan and Cameron Dallas." Emma said. 

"Grayson Dolan?!" Imogen said. 

"Uh oh-" Emma said. 

"I thought you were going to  a high school party?" Imogen said. 

"No we went to a social media party. Everyone was there." I said rubbing my temples. 

"I'm hungry." Emma said. 

"Me too." I said. 

"I'm tired and dying." Porter said. 

"Em, if you go with me to drop off Imogen and Layla, I'll buy you breakfast of your choice."  I said. 

"Hell yeah let's go." she said. 

+

Emma and I got ready while Porter crashed in my bed, 

"Hey you can chill here but make sure you shower and go home to grab clothes for tonight before 4. Emma and I are dropping the girls off  then I'll bring her back here, head to Urth then pick the girls up after my study sesh." I said. 

"Gotcha mom." she said. 

Emma and I chuckled and left with Imogen to go scoop Layla. 

I wore light wash ripped jeans with a red and white stripped crop top and my red low top vans. 

Emma was wearing my black ripped jeans with my red tube top and black low top vans. 

After we dropped the girls off, I bought Emma breakfast from Starbucks.

"Thanks for the ice coffee and muffin, why aren't you eating?" She asked. 

"Because I'm heading to Urth to meet Jacob so I can stop failing ap trig." I said. 

"Love that for you." she said. 

"Yeah yeah yeah, now have fun in my room till 12." I said. 

She ran out of the car and into the house quickly. 

+

"Hey, how was your practice?" I asked. 

"Brutal. I got no sleep at all last night because my sister had her friends over and they wouldn't leave me the fuck alone and I had to sleep with my door locked because I'm scared of what they'd do to me in my sleep." He said. 

"I feel ya. I didn't get home until 3 this morning and my friend Emma and I had to sneak into the house without making noise and we were carrying a drunk and passed out Porter up to my room. Had to get her changed, get up at 8, get ready, drop Imogen and Layla off at workouts since Porter has a massive headache and finally I'm here." I smiled. 

"How are you standing?" he asked. 

"I don't even know at this point." I laughed. 

The waiter brought me my  Mexican Omelette, chocolate chip muffin and mango smoothie while Jacob got oatmeal, a fruit bowl and a strawberry smoothie. 

"Shall we get started?" he asked. 

"Yes we shall." I laughed. 

+

Jacob and I finished early and just talked for a bit, 

"Mm I still owe you back for the other day so I paid for the food." I said. 

"No you didn't." he said.

"Mhm. See?" I said showing him the receipt.

He groaned and threw his head back, 

"You don't listen do you?" he asked.

"I don't." I laughed. 

"Damn that's unfortunate." He said. 

"Also my friends and I are going on a lil adventure tonight if you wanna come." I offered. 

"You want me to crash your plans again?" he asked. 

"Mhm. Come on. It'll be fun."  I laughed. 

"Okay. Let me know what time." He said. 

"Be at my house by 3:30." I said. 

"Okay cool, I'll be there." he said. 

I grabbed my bag and said bye to Jacob before leaving to go pick the girls up.