8

Saturday September 19th

-tatum-

We walked inside the house laughing, with 4 bags of food and a half asleep Imogen and Layla.

"We're tired, Tate." Layla whined.

"You guys can go to sleep. But sleep in Imogen's room. Not mine or the basement." I said.

"Whatever." Imogen said making her way to the steps.

"Okay let's chow down." I said.

"Are your parents home?" Emma asked.

"No they're up in Malibu for the weekend, visiting my grandparents. So we can take the basement." I said.

"Okay Porter get the plates, Emma silverware and paper towels, Jacob get the food and I'll grab some blankets and pillows." I said.

"Oh and if you guys want to change before we head downstairs, that's cool too." I added.

"Yeah that's a good idea." Emma said lowkey glaring at me.

"Jacob?" I said.

"Oh I have some sweats, a tee and a hoodie out in my car, I'll go grab it real fast." he said.

"Okay we'll be upstairs changing. You can change in the bathroom down here, the basement or the guest room which is next to my bratty sister's room. You'll know where her room is because it has lights around the door." I said.

"Haha thanks." he said.

Emma, Porter and I scurried up the steps and into my room.

"What. the. fuck. An actual sex god is sleeping in your house tonight and you're not even going to slightly... I don't know... fuck him?!" Emma said.

"He's my tutor!" I said.

"That's been your excuse for the whole week, "But he's my tutor!" Enough with this bullshit we know you find him attractive and you like him." Porter said mimicking me.

I grabbed my oversized Champion shirt and put on some Nike shorts underneath it.

"Look." I said muffled by the shirt going over my head.

"He's really hot but-" I started,

"He's my tutor. And we have to keep things on a civil and professional level." I said removing my bra.

"Okay Monica Lewinsky, you're acting like he's Mr. fucking- president. He would totally do you. Don't let that stop you." Emma said.

"Can we not talk about this when he's in the house?" I asked.

"No." Porter and Emma said in sync.

I wiped off my mascara and eyeshadow,

"Get changed." I said.

While Emma and Porter got changed they still kept talking about it,

"But do you like him?" Porter asked.

"He's nice and all but I just met him a few days ago. I can't start liking him just like that." I said.

"Alright. When you're ready to 'fess up. We're here." Emma said.

"Okay good now can we go downstairs so he doesn't think we ditched him?" I asked.

"Gotcha." Porter said.

We walked downstairs with blankets, pillows, chargers and anything else we'd need.

"Alright. There's a kitchen downstairs but we still need to bring the plates, cups, silverware and napkins." I said.

Jacob and Emma grabbed the food as Porter and I grabbed the plates, silverware and cups.

+

"I never asked but, since this is a tea spilling mukbang , what's the deal with you guys and your friend Lexie?" Jacob asked.

"So a few months ago before school started, the four of us were hanging out at Santa Monica Pier and we ran into a group of social media managers. They were talking about a big party they were throwing in mid September." I started.

"So Lexie pointed it out and said we should go talk to them and see if we could get into the party. It was worth a shot, but they said no. So Porter felt bad that they said no and she saw that Lexie was kind of upset." Emma added.

"We were at Santa Monica because Lexie was upset that her stupid, stinky, trashy, dirty boyfriend, Scott, was already down at UCLA and she didn't see him as much. Anyways, I felt bad so I lied to the managers and said I would like to intern and work with them just to get into the party." Porter added.

"Porter worked all summer. I mean we all did. Emma and I got jobs and Porter was stuck picking up lattes and driving around Jacob Sartorius. Lexie? Nope. Didn't do a damn thing but complain and bitch and moan because she wanted to go to that party soo bad. Eventually, Porter got us in. When we told Lexie she was really happy and we all were." Emma spoke.

"Until Friday. We established that we were going to this party well over a month ago and Lexie of all people knew this but yet she managed to fuck it up. During lunch, which she didn't show up for since she ditched us to have lunch with Scott, Emma told me that Lexie said she wasn't going to the party since she was going out with Scott because he was able to get them reservations at a fancy shmancy restaurant. That's always booked." I said.

"They could've gone anywhere else on any other day but it just so happened to be the day of the party. So we made a pact to go to the party looking really fucking good and have a great time without her in which we did. To top it off, she never called us to say anything. And that's the tea." Porter said.

"What a fucking bitch, like she could've waited one extra day to see him." Jacob said.

"Exactly and like they talk everyday so like she most definitely told him about the party." Emma said.

"Anyways, we spilled tea Jacob. So you gotta spill." I said.

"What do you want to know?" he asked.

"What's your body count?" Emma asked looking at me.

"Emma that's-" I started.

"No no she's good." he said.

"1." he answered.

"And who was it?" Porter asked.

"Your older sister, Reese." he said.

"Wait what?!" Emma said surprised.

"But she was a senior when we were freshmen." she added.

"Exactly. It was a one time thing though." he said.

"Tatum?" Emma said looking over at me.

"What?" I said stuffing my face in pancakes.

"Why don't you tell us the story of how you lost your v-card?" Emma suggested.

I nearly choked,

"No." I said.

"Come on, it can't be that bad." Jacob said.

"Can we watch a movie?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"No. Tell the story again." Porter said.

"You guys already know this." I said.

"But tell it because I don't know it." Jacob said.

"I'll tell you guys in the morning if we can watch a movie." I said.

"Fine." they all said in sync.