Prologue

"No Elise I'm not going back in a Philippines for 4 days... Can you please hold all of my gigs just for this period of time.  This competition is very important of me... I know.. I know... yeah you can take me on that... okay... I'm here now talk to you later love... sure, ok bye." Carmen pull all her luggage outside the airport, she feels instant chills once she stands to grab a taxi.  It was already winter and she is not used in this type of weather.  As she spot a taxi, she immediately runs to it and accidentally bump her wheel cart into a strangers shoes.

"Ouch!" He touch his feet with a wrinkle face, he is about to shout to the girl who bump her but to his dismay it is now unloading all of her things at the back of the car.  When the taxi pass into him, he hears it shouted saying sorry and make it up to him when she see him.  He just shook his head and move on.

"Whoa he's definitely hot!" she mutter to herself.  She is now inside the taxi going to her hotel.  She has no time to stop as she is already late to her meetings but that doesn't mean she did not notice the appearance of that guy.  He was definitely her type.  Tall, a mascular body and most of all handsome.  Too bad she will never see that guy again.  Obviously that guy is heading to the airport with his luggage.

But that happens in her past life.  She is now standing in front of a Count who exactly resemble as the guy she bumps outside the airport.  It has a smirk on his face as if challenging her to make her do it.

She slowly walks into him with a seductive eyes and smile on her face.  It notice something into her that makes it step backward until his back touch the pillar of the room.  She trap him in her arms (kabedon style) and slowly touch his chin downward to see her eyes.  She looks first into his lips and bites her own lips.  Afterward she lets out a little bit of her tongue in the side of her lip up to the other side before looking in the eyes of the Count.

"Itadakimasu!"