Episode 2

Now that the 4 ladies have decided their designated partners, they are now sitting in a chair facing each other.  They are now making plans on what to do next.

Yi Ling: Come on Ying Yue, tell us more of this novel and how are we going to bully the supposedly protagonist. (with arms cross and legs stretching under the table)

Ying Yue: Well its a typical mary sue novel and its a reverse harem.  You know he met the prince in a market who pretend to be a commoner. Lots of bickering with each other until the prince fall in love with her due to her "sad"circumstances as she survive on it.  Her stories goes on "I'm so pitiful. I need your protection, power and money" towards the Male leads.  I admit while reading on it I have lots of cringe and detest on the protagonist as she use her tears to gain sympathy.  The other Male leads character, met them once she meet the prince.  They also felt the need to protect.

Fei Hong:  So how do we enter on that story.

Ying Yue: We fell in love.  We can not accept that all the men have their attention to her.  We always plot on how to make the protagonist miserable like sending men to assault her, pushing her in pond and so on.  Actually its kind a petty bully for me.

Hue Yin:  Hmp! More of a children play.  If I were the villain I have lots plan to make protagonist disappear and show it as an accident.  I can make the prince looks like a culprit because he makes my heart cry. (with both of her hands in her heart and face looks like sad but her eyes tell otherwise)

Fei Hong: Wait when will that happen? I mean the prince meet the mary sue.

Ying Yue:  If my memory serves me right it will happen the day before the birthday celebration of the prince.

Hue Yin:  So we have a month to wait on that to happen.

Yi Ling:  Hey are we just going to wait?  Its so boring in here.  I need something interesting to do.  Why not we tease are supposedly partners and do after the "how to leave a guy in ten days" to make their attention back to our girl?

Hue Yin:  I love your idea.  Agh! Its kinda insult to us back in our world if we let the men treat us like a love fool to them.

Fei Hong:  You guys wanna bet to make our days here bearable? 

Hue Yin, Yi Ling and Ying Yue:  Yes!

Fei Hong:  Okay lets bet on who will get the guy the quickest.  

Yi Ling: Ha! I win, I can make that Duke Grir fall in love with me in 1 day.

Ying Yue:  You know I heard a lot about you back in our world and one of your victim is my cousin.  I know you can make that Duke fall into your hands but in 1 day that's kinda impossible knowing the background he had.  He also known as the Casanova here in this world.  It will take a lot of a days for you.  The shortest is at least 1 week.

Yi Ling:  That my friend makes this bet interesting.  Making the impossible to possible. 

Fei Hong:  Okay, how about this if you make that Duke fall into you in 1 day each of us here will give you one of our most expensive jewelry but if not...  what do you guys thinks that she need to do? (as she look in each of her friends with a smile on her face)

Fei Hong, Ying Yue and Hue Yin:  Skinny dipping in the pond!

Yi Ling: Pfft! piece of cake.

Fei Hong: In a broad day light!

Yi Ling:  (eyes roll) Fine! Challenge accepted.  Say goodbye to your jewelry because it will be mine. 

Hue Yin: I'm curious Ying Yue, what do the men call Yi Ling back in our world?

Ying Yue:   Lady Blue

Hue Yin: Why? Because she loves to wear blue dress?

Yi Ling: No,  because I make their balls blue.  ( with a triumph face)

------------------------------------------

4 gentleman are now sitting inside pavilion while drinking teas.  They did not show themselves to the ladies as they are interested in their discussion.  When they hear the name of Duke Grir,  they look him with pity as they hear the bet.  Duke Grir on the other hand have a wide smile plaster on its face.  He, himself, is curious on what will Yi Ling action to make him fall.  No ladies have make him blush or hearts beat faster as he don't believe in love but pleasures.